|| You remember me ? ||

Sometimes you meet Someone and you feel like you've know them your whole life.
________________________________

Jimin got out of his bathroom after taking a shower and letting the hot water burn his skin. His body was noticably red. It sting. But Jimin didn't care. He didn't care about anything. Neither anything cared about him. Well, there was that one person. They were childhood friends. He really cared. Jimin missed him. He was the only one who really cared. He never forgot him. The boy was always on jimin's mind. He just never thought about contacting him because what if they ended their friendship without knowing? Jimin had an idea; he'll call him. He had been thinking about it in the shower already.

"i'll call him. He'll answer right? I still have his number. But what if he doesn't remember me? What if he doesn't like me anymore? What if he thinks I'm Annoying because I'm calling him now? What if he thinks that I avoided and ignored him my whole life? Is it worth it? Should I call him?,." He kept talking to himself untill he finally decided to call him.

He searched for his name but he didn't remember what he named him. He looked at every contact he had —which wasn't a lot— until he finally found him.

'pooh bear 🍯'

Jimin chuckled at the memory.

_____________________

"Okay I'll start first!"

"Alright. What will you name me?"

"Hmm ... I don't know."

"Just keep it as my real name."

"Nooo where is the fun in that!"

"Ok then, until you think, I will name you as.....Hmmm...What about Bart Simpson? It's cute. You remind me of him." The boy chuckled.

Jimin frowned his eyebrows. "How do I remind you of him?"

"Well... you're both stupid and cute and full of mischievousness."

The two boys laughed.

"Well, I have the perfect name for you then." Jimin said holding his phone and typing something before showing it to his friend.

"Pooh bear? Why? " The boy frowned.

"You remind me of him." Jimin used his own words against him.

"And why?"

"I'll tell you later. Next time we meet."

"Then I'll wait."

____________________

Jimin felt a tear escape his eye as he remembered that memory. They were sitting under the school bleachers in 8th grade. After they got phones for eachother as present, they took eachother's phone numbers and they were thinking of names. Jimin always thought 'bart Simpson' was cute. In fact, he loved how they named eachother as cartoon characters. He sat there a few more minutes before pressing on his number.

Calling "Pooh bear 🍯"....

Jimin's hand kept shaking as the phone kept ringing. 'what if he already deleted my number? ' was the first thing that came up on jimin's mind.

Jimin waited...

And waited....

And wai--

"Jimin?"