|| A day in the life of ||

Hey you, what's your dream ?
________________________________

3rd pov :

Finally, it was a Monday morning. You might think it's crazy to like a Monday morning, but right now, it was all bts needed. It was a week off. Not really 'off' but at least they didn't have many schedules. All they had to do this week was film a dance practice video, and get to an interview, and that was easy.

Jimin woke up as sunlight hit his face. He was very excited about this. He, and especially him, needed a break. And that was what's happening now. He checked the time on his phone. 9:30 AM. He wanted nothing more right now than to stay on his bed forever. He closed his eyes and smiled at the sound of the birds chirping. How could this day be ruined?

"WHO STOLE MY LAST BOTTLE OF BANANA MILK?!"

"YOU STOLE MY SPRITE LAST TIME SO I TOOK IT I THOUGHT IT'LL TASE GOOD, but it tastes so bad how do you drink that?"

Well, yeah like that. Of course, life hated Jimin so much. Even a beautiful day wasn't that perfect anymore. He closed his eyes again, trying to relax his body.

"THEN WHY DID YOU DRINK IT HOSEOK?"

Yeah, never mind. Time to get up. It was kind of a thing that Jimin got used to now. Hoseok and Jungkook. No one could tell if they were becoming closer, or ready to beat the shit out of each other.

Jimin sighed as he remembered that Jin and Yoongi probably made breakfast.

-

"Sorry, Why were you fighting again?"
Namjoon sighed, sitting at the table with everyone else.

"Well, Mr hobi drank the last bottle of my banana milk and--"

"Well you drank the last bottle of sprite last week, don't you remember Mr. Perfect ?"

"Ok guys, I'll go to the supermarket and I'll get everything, okay?" The leader sighed again.

They both agreed and resumed their breakfast.

"Can I come hyung ?" Taehyung asked.

"Can I come too ?" Jimin thought it would be a good idea to get some fresh air.

"Just eat your breakfast then we'll see." Their leader replied.

"I've made quite a lot of food today. I woke up a little earlier." Jin said as he chewed a bite he had taken.

"It's fine though," Jungkook paused. "If we have leftovers, Jimin will probably eat them." Everyone laughed along with him, without even bothering to watch Jimin's reaction. He usually laughed along either way. Though he didn't seem to notice this joke.

Jimin stared disgustedly at the food, his stomach twitching. The smell made him sick. "I'll,..be right back." He barely managed to say, hand on his mouth while he made his way to the bathroom. Everyone cocked an eyebrow at the sudden behavior, but then shrugged.

Yoongi though wasn't paying attention to anything he was just on his phone, smiling at whatever he was witnessing.

Yoongi had been on his phone a lot lately. He also isn't at home most of the time, and when he is, he's locked in his room, someone had been busy.

"Who are you talking to, Hyung?" Namjoon asked smirking slightly.

Suddenly all eyes were on Yoongi. He quickly put his phone down on his lap and started to eat. Completely ignoring them.