|| A new beginning || (Ending 1)

So I close my eyes to old ends, and open my heart to new beginnings.
______________________

"How could you do this to me?" Jimin cried, voice shaky and low.

Inyeop scoffed. "How could I do this to you?" He repeated after Jimin. "HOW COULD I DO THIS TO YOU?" Empathizeing the 'I', he shouted this time, sending shivers down the poor boy's spine. "You, pathetic thing, came to me, you chose to. I didn't ask you to. I didn't tell you to trust me." He added, voice a little lower.

Anger replaced the sadness in Jimin's actions. "Because you promised! I trusted you because you promised me!" He shouts, pointing to the older.

"Oh, no, I didn't promise you nothing. Stop saying nonsense." The older arched his eyebrows.

Jimin's anger shifted into emotions again. "You did." He whispered to himself. "I thought we were friends." He said a little louder. He looked right in Inyeop's eyes, hurt and betrayal written all over his face.

"I was never once your friend, Park. I hate you!" He pushed Jimin, the poor boy landing on the floor with a thud.

Jimin inhaled sharply, watching as Inyeop was making his way over to the door. "Fuck you." He said, loud enough for him to hear, catching his attention.

In a blink, Inyeop turned around, back to his spot before. You could almost see the fumes coming out of his red angry face. "YAH, PARK JINYOUNG!" He shouted, louder than he ever did, veins popping out of his neck.

"And... Cut!" The director announced. "Great job everyone, this is the one. It's getting late, let's call it a day." He started packing up his stuff, staff helping him.

Inyeop turned around to Jimin after a staff wiped off his sweat. He extended a hand for Jimin to take. "Great job." He smiled. Jimin rolled his eyes and grabbed his hand, getting up and dusting himself off.

"Sorry, did I push you too hard?" Inyeop awkwardly chuckled, checking for any bruises he might've caused.

"Yah," Jimin pushed him playfully. "I'm okay. Bro. Don't worry, I ain't got this big ol' ass for nothing." He wiggled his eyebrows and laughed at Inyeop's reaction.

Inyeop sighed, rubbing his forehead. "Disappointed, but not surprised. I should've expected that to be honest." He laughed.

"You just know me too well." Jimin sarcastically represented heart eyes, pouting his lips.

"Oh hell nah. Ew, we ain't some teenage new couple, Jimin." He rolled his eyes as Jimin giggled.

"Whatever you say. Keep denying it, but the fans think otherwise." He smiled suspiciously. "Isn't that right, jagia?" He teased. By now, they were the most popular duo ever. People want to see them act together.

"Ew Jimin, stop please." The older laughed.

"Your wish is my command, oppa." Jimin winked and continued laughing with the disgusted other.

-

Honestly, whoever said 'people leave, but memories stay', fuck you, you were wrong. Memories burn with people, or at least in Jimin's case. He had been away from bts for more than three years now, three years had passed after he made his choice. And he never ever been prouder.

He decided to stay with Inyeop, or well, to go with Inyeop, since he's moving back to America, choosing sihyuk's first option. He quit being an idol, and instead, he chose to start his career as an actor, in America.

In such short period of time, he'd became the most famous actor with tons of wins and trophies. He literally chooses who he wants to work with. So Jimin was now KeyEast new secret weapon, aside from Inyeop, who literally is the top.