Teleportation

Zelda's POV

I stood at the back of the group, Purah in front.

We were joined by Link, of course, Urbosa, Time, Four, Hyrule, Twilight, and Wild, now a girl.

"These Sheikah Towers... They are rather useful, I admit." Urbosa mused aloud.

We were walking toward what Wild called the 'Central Tower'. But he didn't elaborate any further than that.

"I know right?" Purah said, eyes gleaming with the same delight as a child. "Oh, but just wait! There's one more thing I gotta show ya!"

She pulled out the Sheikah Slate, which I let her borrow, which might've been a mistake, and taped on it.

A bright light appeared before my eyes and I felt a cool sensation. Like the drowsiness of sleep, still clinging on.

The ground fell away from my feet and a few seconds later, it came back, but it was different, metal and not dirt.

The light died away and I found ourselves on top of the tower.

My legs were shaky and most of us fell to the ground in surprise and disorientation.

The only ones still on their feet were the girls, Purah and Wild. I understood Purah, but not Wild.

Wild started throwing questions at Purah.

"How did you travel all of us?"

"I thought you could only travel two people while touching!"

"Why did you do that?"

The last one was from Four, eyes flashing red, his face tinted a shade of green.

Purah giggled. "Sorry." As the rest of us struggled to our feet again.

"But look!" Purah turned to the edge. "Is this technology amazing or what?"

"You still didn't answer my questions." Wild grumbled to my left.

Twilight chuckled softly and patted him on his shoulder.

I nodded at her, making the researcher smirk in victory.

"Right now we can't teleport many people at once—and anyhoo, there aren't many places we can travel." Purah said.

"You can travel more than even I knew you could travel." Wild's voice came again. She seemed a mix of mad, confused, and amazed.

"But with further study," Purah continued. "I think these towers will be invaluable! Lucky for us, I have lots of new researchers on my team too."

"That's a lot of Sheikah.." Wild said in amazement.

Purah turned back to me. "It won't be easy, but we're not gonna let that stop us, eh?"

"I know that you won't." I said, laughing slightly.

I looked down at my gloved hand. "I wish I could join you, but now..."

I felt Wild's anger in form of whispered curses as the little guardian walked up to me, just narrowly missing Wild's foot.

"Ah... Anyway, I'm glad for your help, Purah." I finally said.