Nine

*

catalinaromero22

Liked by alexiaputellas, patri8guijarro and 9,458 otherscatalinaromero22 let the birthday celebrations begin 🌹

catalinaromero22 let the birthday celebrations begin 🌹

jennihermoso 🔥
leilaouahabi happy belated birthday 💗
mapileonn16 😍
patri8guijarro pretty 🥰
ellieroebuck_ 🤤
keirawalsh okkkkkk 😍
- catalinaromero22 ❤️
alexgreenwood3 what a fit 🔥

*

Catalina's P.O.V.

"Surprise!".

My heart stops for a second but then I can't stop smiling, "happy birthday Catalina" Vicky hugs me, "I thought we were just going out with the team" I ask.

"Yeah well, we invited a few more than just the team" Emma adds, coming over to hug me too.

I'm soon surrounded by my teammates and friends, but after earlier , there's only one person I'm looking for.

Earlier

"Come on then, give me all the gossip on you and Miss Ona Batlle" Keira smirks.

"Alright, but you promise not to repeat it out of the five of you" I ask and everyone nods, "good. So we we've been teammates since U17 level, like me and Patri. We first met when we were 17, when we got picked for the Euros and have pretty much been in the same national team side since then. It was when we were in France for the U20 World Cup" I begin.

Georgia and Ellie's eyes widen slightly, "we were roommates, naturally close and because of that we didn't think anything of what was effectively flirting, with the other.

We'd just beaten Nigeria 2-1 and set up a semi final with France, now obviously we weren't drunk or anything, in fact Ona was actually injured, but we'd spent pretty much the whole day in each other's company and so by the time we got back to the room and with all the adrenaline...".

Keira is beside herself, "I knew it! I fucking knew it!" she practically screams, getting weird looks off the rest of the team.

Lucy just rolls her eyes at her girlfriend's hysterics.

"What happened after?" Alex asks with a grin, "we flirted a whole lot more during the rest of the tournament but after I went back to Barcelona and her to Levante, we didn't have time to see each other, apart from on national team camp".

"What happened when you went on camp last time?" Georgia asks, "nothing, we simply happened to be on the same flight there and home again, but she did have to drop me off because Vicky's car broke".

"But all those comments on your pictures?" Ellie says, "I know, I don't know what that's about" I reply.

I'm slightly worried by the look in Keira's eyes and Lucy's noticed it too, "no" she simply says but Keira doesn't listen.