2. (𝙏𝙖𝙚)

Beginne am Anfang

                       Kitchen

after having his simple breakfast  and he again went to his room for a bath and to get ready for his University.

                          Closet

After getting ready completely he went downstairs with his backpack and left for bus stand for his University. (Tae doesn't use his father's car because he thinks it's useless to use his father's money for all his other expenses besides this apartment who was given to him by his father on his 20th birthday as a gift and uni. fees....He  pay for all his another expenses by working in the cafe or some other online business). 

(His look for today

(His look for today...plzz ignore the mic, earpiece and rings...he has glasses on).

After waiting for 10 minutes his bus arrive and he went for his University. After 15-18 minutes he reach to his destination and went inside his University. All students are looking at him, some are glaring in jealousy, some are with genuine smile and some like a hungry beast for the meal. He ignore everyone and head to his first lesson for today.

Time skip ~ (cuz i m lazy Bitch!!)
He was eating his food peacefully in cafeteria when his friends ( fake bitches) with fake smile and waves come to him and sit across him (two girls and a boy). He smile genuinely to them although he knows that the are just faking this friendship with him but he can't help to be soft for everyone. They are eating in silence when a girl (Riana) speak...

"Hey!! I got some VIP pass for Paris heart club (random name plzz coperate) aniversary party after a week on weekends"

Everyone looks at her expect Tae..cuz he is not a party person. Other three cheers loudly but then look at Tae. Then the boy (Alex) said....

"Common Taehyung it will be fun... don't be a bookworm and ruin your weekend man"

Tae looks up from his glasses and smile but said nothing. Then another girl (Mirina) said...

"Hey Tae let's just enjoy yaar after all it's our final year and we don't know whether we will be able to meet or not after graduation". (She is not bad as other two but for her so called reputation with bad bitches of the uni. she has to live with them...she is saying all this genuinely with a real smile).

Tae sigh and look at Mirina and after seeing her genuine smile he agreed. It's not his fault that he really can't say no to the person who really smile or ask something from him.
                ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Time skip ~ After University

                   Bettys Cafe

                   Bettys Cafe

Tae went to the cafe for work because he needs to calm his mind down after his so called friends stupid exited chat about prepration for that party. He comes inside and runs to hug the owner with his boxy smile on face.

                          Inside"Hey beautiful!! How's my girlfriend doing huh?" He said with a mischievous smile

                          Inside
"Hey beautiful!! How's my girlfriend doing huh?" He said with a mischievous smile. The old lady laugh at him and play along...

"Hey handsome, Why my boyfriend is late today huh??" She said with a little pout. He smile widely at her and hugs her from side and said...

"Sorry beautiful, actually i missed my bus today" He also pout a little. They were chatting and laughing while hugging when....

"Yahh!! Why are you hugging my wifey / hubby and laughing huh??"
              ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Sorry for mistakes...Plzz tell me if there is any.. (880 words)
Plzz vote and comment for letting me know how's its going?
Thanxu for reading 🥺
Love you all ❤️
                                                     - Alien