"Thank you but still I don't have any idea where Hyungwon is right now" I told Minhyuk.

"Me neither" he respond.

"I didn't see him in any of the CCTVs here" Changkyun said through the earpiece.

"Why don't you just contact him through his earpiece, I remembered that he's wearing one" I told Changkyun.

"Can't contact him, he disconnected after he went up to the stage" Changkyun explained.

Then a group of girls went beside us they're talking about something.

"Do you really think that this is the first time they're meeting?" One of the girl said.

"It must be sucks to get in an arranged marriage, the guy seems like he doesn't want to" another girl said.

"Gosh, I thought I was the only one who noticed that, the guy seems like he brought someone special with him he keeps on looking to one of the table earlier" the other girl said.

"Do you really think that the guy doesn't want it? He went to the stage with them"

"He must have done that because he doesn't want to embarrassed the Hwang family"

"I don't think so, I think the guy is okay with it, what's his name again??? Chae Hyungwon?" She asked.

"Yeah, isn't he handsome? I don't think he'll just settle down that easily, especially with Mihye?" The wearing designer's clothes said.

"He want it or not he can't do anything, sleeping with Mihye is the worst choice he made" The first girl who open up the topic said.

"Wait, they already slept together?"

"No, but I'm sure they will. I saw them walking together all the way upstairs that Hyungwon looks so drunk" She answered.

"No way he's drunk, he used to this kind of event and I bet he don't get drunk so easily" The other girl said. That's it I can't just stand here listening to them talk about Hyungwon just like that.

"Excuse me, I accidentally overheard your conversation. Can you tell me which room Mr. Chae and Ms. Mihye went?" I politely asked the girl.

"Would you mind if I asked who you might be?" She answered.

"I'm Ms. Kim, his secretary sorry I didn't bring my calling card with me. Me and his bodyguard..." I said pulling Minhyuk to my side. "We've been looking for him, we've tried calling him but his phone was off something urgent came up so.... can you tell us which room they went?" I lied, well that was the only thing that came up on my mind to find Hyungwon.

"We apologize Ms. Kim but we're not sure which room but they went upstairs thru the stairs in the middle of this banquet room"

"They must be at the VIP room, you know its Mihye with him" Another girl said. "But what I've heard only hostess from the White Rabbit can enter the rooms and only couples can go to the 2nd floor" she added.

She was really a great help she just keep on telling us what she knew without knowing that she's giving too much information to us.

"Guess with just have to wait for Mr. Chae at the car" Minhyuk told me. "Thank you so much ladies" he added.

"Excuse me sir, if you're not that busy since Mr. Chae is not around do you mind if you want to get busy with me" One of the girl said. She was obvious flirting and asking Minhyuk to sleep with her.