There's No One Else

"Get off me" I tell her when I reach the end and sit on it, in a tone that doesn't leave room for much. When she stands up, looking at me panting, waiting for my next order, I just put my hands under her dress, pulling her underwear down, and she lifts her legs one by one to take them off, and then kicks it away. In the meanwhile, I have pulled my pants and boxers down just enough.

"Don't!" I say strictly when I see that she gets ready to kneel between my legs

"What? U found someone who does it better than me?" she asks getting angry again

"No, we just don't have time!" I answer and pull her close to me. She gets the message and straddles me again, lowering herself on me slowly, opening her mouth a little, without any sound coming out though, and with her hands on my chest, tagging on my shirt. I have one hand on the middle of her back and the other on her hip, until I'm all in, and I start moving my hips, while raising my hand from her back to the back of her head, pulling her into a deep and aggressive kiss.

She drags her fingers down my chest, until she reaches my abdomen, and then moves her hands to the side, pulling my shirt off quickly. When it's off and thrown away, she puts one hand on the side of my neck, just under my ear, and buries her face on my neck, kissing me hungrily. When she starts sucking my skin, I get a shiver down my spine and start picking up the pace. That's when she starts moaning deeply, but tries to keep it down, by pressing her open mouth on my shoulder, while I bury my hand in her hair and kiss her collarbone, and grabbing her thigh.

When she pulls away and does her head back, I grab her by her hips and go full speed, not really caring about how loud we're being. She digs her nails on my biceps, trying to hold on, while pressing her lips together to keep it down. I try to keep my groans to a minimum, but watching her breasts going up and down, under her dress, with every thrust, makes me hornier and that position starts not doing it for me anymore, so I stop and get up.

Before she even thinks about complaining, I have laid her on the bed and have gotten inside her again. I put one hand on her neck, ready to squeeze her, and lean in to kiss her, moving my hips slowly now, trying not to cum yet. She wraps one leg around my waist and grabs my face with both hands, kissing me hungrily. When I leave her lips, she whines a little, but I squeeze her neck a little, looking at her strictly, and she stops. Then, I lean in on her chest and put my free hand on her thigh, raising it up slowly until her hip.

Suddenly, I pick up the pace, making her start moaning deeply again and I squeeze her neck more, to try tune her out. When I take her one breast out, though, and start sucking on it, she becomes louder and high-pitched. Apparently, she understood that, and decides to wrap her fingers around my wrist, pulling my hand further on her neck. When I raise my eyes to see her, I see that she has her mouth open and that her eyes are kinda rolled back.

"Did Liam ever fuck u like I do?" I ask next to her face and I feel her walls squeezing around my cock, so I stop moving and she whines again

"Answer me!" I insist, pulling away to look at her.

"Why do u ask me that now?"

"Because I wanna know what made u keep having sex with him!"

"It wasn't the sex, David! It was u!" she says, with her eyes filling with tears

"Me?"

"He gave me the attention u weren't giving me..." she says, looking me dead in the eyes. Her words hit me like daggers, making me let go of her neck and let my hand rest on her chest. 

I stay still for a few seconds, looking away and thinking about what she said. Truth is I never thought about it that way. All this time I kept thinking that she was just bored of me and tried to find something better, but I never thought that maybe, if I was paying more attention to what she was saying and showing me with her attitude, maybe we wouldn't be here now. With these thoughts, I straighten my back and pull her up too, holding her close. Without saying anything, I start moving my hips again at a normal pace.

She has wrapped her arms around me, tightly, resting her head next to mine, leaving small moans. When I understand that I'm close, I pick up the pace a little, hoping she will cum first. As her moans get deeper again, I understand that something's wrong, so I turn my head towards hers and pull a little away to look at her, only to see her holding back a sobbing

"Lee, look at me!" I urge her softly, without losing my rhythm, but she keeps having her eyes shut

"There's no one else, Lee..." I whisper and that does the work

"What?" she asks with wide eyes

"There's no one else! I'm not sleeping with anyone else! I could never!" I explain and that's when her orgasm comes and she opens her mouth wide, leaving a deep gasp, arching her back. A few thrusts after her, I cum too, holding her down on me and pushing myself as much inside her as I can. When I'm done too, I relax my body and wrap my arms around her protectively, holding her head next to mine

"I'm sorry..." I whisper, feeling my eyes watering

"Shhh, it's ok, we both made mistakes..." she replies, making me smile

"The thought of anyone else touching u drove me crazy! And every time I'm seeing Liam, I can't help but want to punch the thought of him being inside u out of him! I can't stand the thought that he got to know your body like I did!"

"He didn't, baby! He never could!"

"Was he at least good?"

"He was, but it doesn't matter! He wasn't u! I could feel that every single time!" she answers, stroking my hair. I don't say anything, I just push her as close to me as possible, trying to hold my tears back

"David?" she asks softly

"I think I'm ovulating today..." she says and I immediately pull away to look at her