Dilemma

(Thank you all so much for 2k reads!)

Another day past in the Encanto as the sun began to rise.

Y/N walked outside as the wind once again was against her blowing her hair in her face and mouth.

She spat and and said.

"Ch- stupid wind.."

She picked up a basket of some goods and began walking, though she stopped as she turned seeing Flair getting a bucket of water dumped on her.

Her eyes widened as she gasped. Flair cried out.

"Oh! My! GOD!" Y/N stifled back a laugh as she both found it humorous, but felt bad.

She placed the basket down and walked towards Flair, she tapped her shoulder and said,

"Need a towel?" She handed her a towel, but to her regret, Flair slapped away her hand.

"UGH!" She cried. "I don't need your pity!" Flair stomped away drenched in water as people laughed and pointed towards her.

"Hm." Y/N thought as she turned and grabbed her basket.

"Theres no use in helping her."

"AH!" Y/N screamed in shock as Saria seemingly appeared from no where.

She laughed, "Sorry, but Flairs no use. I've tried telling her an apology to-.. all of us- it would fix things. But she refuses."

"Have you at least told people to stop messing with her?"

"Ehhh-" Saria chuckled as Y/N put her hands on her hips, soon moving towards a fit of laughter as well.

"You've got to admit, its the karma she deserves." Saria said.

"I suppose." Y/N agreed.

"But I told her, a deal, if she apologizes we'll tell the people to stop. I already told them nothing to harmful so she'll be fine."

"I- I don't know. Isn't it a bit petty?"

"I mean- no. I guess? I mean she was a bitch to us all for years, surprisingly even bold enough to be that way towards the Madrigals as well. She's just finally learning." I scoffed while smiling.

"I guess. But nothing too serious!" She waved her finger and Saris put her hands up, "Of course."
-

Taikas faced contorted into one of a smile as she listened to Isabela talk. The door was budged open as Jules came through.

"Hey! Taika!" Taika did a double take, "What?!" She whisper-yelled annoyed.

Jules did a 'c'mere' motion as Taika suspiciously looked around then stood up.

She did a small wave to Isabela and apologized before leaving.

"What?! You interrupted something VERY important."

"Yeah, yeah, you can sit and admire Isa later- but-" Taikas face contorted into a 'bitch what-' face as Jules kept going, "we got an issue."

Taika sighed, "What." She shook her head, "I swear- if its Y/N and Camilo again I'm gonna-"

"No- no- thats not it. Its Flair." Taika looked confused as Y/N entered the room.

"Whats going on? I heard Flairs name mentioned again. She refuse to apologize again?" Y/N pointed a finger as she looked between both girls.

"Yeah-" Jules began but got cut off, "We should just leave Flair alone."

"Yeah but thats not it. Shes hosting a play later. A big one. Her dad is still a well known actor or whatever so people are coming. I over heard what it was about- and its bad."

"What?" Y/N raised her hands slightly in confusion.

"Its about you."