As Time Passes By

New chap! sorry for lack of updates, like i said i update when i get ideas which can take time! :)
-
Third POV

Six months had passed since Dolores's wedding, now being and year the two families knew each other much better.

The family Arias was happily in their home as they were dealing with Asombra without the Madrigals.

As the family tended to their personal chores, a certain girl sat atop a tree looking down at all the people.

She finished her chores early and was left alone with her thoughts.

She hated to admit it but she was missing a certain boy from Encanto.

~

And back at Encanto each Madrigal was busy with their chores.

A specific boy was taking care of children, as he rocked a baby girl to sleep, he thought and daydreamed of another girl.

Oh how he missed her.

Though it was only about two weeks apart, they missed each other very much.

Soon the two young adult were able to meet again as the half the Arias's went to the Encanto.

Y/N's POV

As Taikas mother knocked on the door, i looked over to Jules,

"Do you know what we're doing today?"

"Apparently each of us is just gonna chill. For once no plans." I smiled a nodded as Alma answered the door.

"Ah, come in, come in!" She gestured for us to enter and as we did we greeted everyone inside.

"Taika!" Isabela hugged Taika, as she hugged back.

"Theres SO much tea."

I smiled as the rest met up with their friends as I stood smiling watching everyone get along.

Camilo walked down the stairs and as his eyes landed on me i could see his mood change. He smiled and walked sown towards me.

"Y/N! I uh- missed you.."

"Heh, i missed you too..." The awkward tension made Taika physically cringe as she stepped in.

"HEY YOU TWO! Me and Isa, plus Mira- are all gonna go out! You two wanna join?"

"Sure!"

-
Third PoV

As the group walked through Encanto Y/N couldn't help but notice how flustered she got around Camilo.

'am i losing my mind?'

'maybe its because its been awhile...'

"WE'RE HERE!" Mirabel shouted grabbing everyone inside.

They all sat around a large round table.

The loud chatting of the whole restaurant, plus the clanking of dishes and table wear made Y/N anxious.

Camilo took quick note of that and started to distract.

"Y/N, did you know its my birthday soon?"

Y/N eyes widened,

"Really? When?"

Camilo chuckled, "August 12th, so in a week."

"What! Why didn't you tell me sooner!"

"I dunno-"

"Not even a note was sent! A week isn't enough time to prepare-"

"Please- its not like you have to prepare a whole party yourself- just even a present is fine."