What?

Y/N woke up getting ready, still three days before Dolores's wedding, but it was now morning.

The kitchen was filling with chatter and hispanic music as Pepa and Rosa dance to the music happily. Alma and Carmen sitting in chairs in the corner talking. Most of the teens and young adult also chatting or helping cook. Y/N walked in and instantly smiled at the two families getting along. Although it didnt take long for the two families to click, it still felt as if it took awhile to get this comfortable.

Y/N sat down on a stool next to Dolores, who only flinched and held a tense posture.

Y/N looked over at Dolores in concern.

"Dolores? Are you alright?"

Dolores squeaked as she starting whispering to Y/N.

"Oh yes, just fine. Just think i heard gossip last night that i wasn't supposed to hear."

Y/N's eyes widened, she forgot both her and her cousin could know basically everything that was going on.

"Dont worry, it wasnt much." Dolores spoke softly as breakfast was handed out to everyone.

Y/N calmed down. She was sure it probably wasn't anything.

A free seat next to Y/N was soon taken by the only boy who could've taken it, Camilo. Y/N bit her lip before stopping and continuing eating her food. She didnt want to lead Camilo on so she just ignored him.

She spoke with Dolores and Luisa and across from her Pepa and her mother.

Camilo realized he was being ignored and worried he did something wrong.

Soon the families scattered to do their business but unfortunately for Y/N, she forgot she had agreed to let Camilo help her with her wedding chores. Y/N nervously smiled as she stood waiting inside the building where the wedding was being held, Camilo finally walked in and Y/N made it quick to make it so they werent actually working together.

"Camilo could you just make the invitations in the other room? I dont mind doing the rest."

Camilo then was quick to say,
"Just invitations? And you do- everything else?" Camilo stood questioning looking down at Y/N with his hands in his pockets.

Y/N smiled awkwardly.
"Yes. Go. Please."

Camilo raised a brow at her sudden change in personality. That personality he always saw her use on people she didnt know. Polite, not very jokester, and always smiling weirdly. Back to that same attitude she had when they first met. Never talking. Never hanging out. Never really doing anything. Only small talk with no real meaning.

Did he do something wrong? All that progress lost?

He pushed the thoughts away only assuming he was overthinking, soon throughout the day realizing his speculations were correct.

Whole day Y/N avoided him. Not even talking once after the telling him to just do invitations.

This continued until the day right before Dolores's wedding. He still wondered. He only didnt ask what he did because he could never find her. Its as if she became invisible.

-

another short chap but alsndkdnks