Happy Birthday

(Final chapter. Thank you so much for choosing this book to read, originally written by 'Ughistooshort')

I lost track of time as I woke up greeted by my ghost Ai.

I was born October 31st the day of halloween, quite fitting for my gift.

I got out of bed and my mom walked through the door.

"Morning sweetheart! Happy birthday! The Madrigals are here to celebrate." She snapped her fingers and got me into a special birthday dress/suit.

I flew down to ground level and hugged my mom.

"Congratulations on your 20's amor." She let go and patted my shoulders and guided me towards the hallway, as she walked she pointed towards the bathroom.

"Get ready, busy day. You said you prefer no party so today we're just going to chill. Birthday cake with a song at the end of the day. Tell you more later."

She walked down stairs and I got into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed, then smiled. I quickly showered, then brushed my teeth and washed my face. I let my long/short hair down and put on a bit of makeup.

I walked outside but before I did I took a look in the long mirror showing my whole outfit.

(feminine, and as I said before I suck at imaging masculine outfits, imagine what'd you like :) )
An off the shoulder long sleeved top part that ended at my wrists with a slit, that at the waist dragged all the way down the my ankles  The top was white and the skirt had F/C, black, and white, all over it. Over top of the left part was lily flowers of all sorts of colors. The right part had a slit up to my thigh. The dress was tightly fitted perfectly showing my curves.

My mom really knew how to dress huh.

I walked down stairs and as everyone turned to me it felt like a disney show reveal as everyone turned their attention to me and started clapping at my beauty.

"Oh my god you look stunning!" Said Isabela.

"Wow, you really outdid yourself, huh?" Mirabel said smiling, she hugged me.

"Wow chica look at you! All grown up!" Juled spoke as Mirabel let me go.

"Aye, mija, come here." My mom spoke out. Everyone talked a bit more as i walked towards my mom. She fixed my hair a but then smiled.

"I think someone is really impressed." She smirked then pointed behind me.

I turned to see Camilo with the slightish blush. A window was open so it made his emerald green eyes stand out. The yellow suite he wore complimented his tan skin, as he smiled showing off his dimples. His curls were perfect as they bounced because of him walking towards me.

"Dios mio, you look breathe taking." He whisper to me after bringing me to a tight embrace. He buried his chin in my shoulder as I hugged him back.

I blushed as his voice sent shivers down my spine. I back away and looked around, everyone was gone.

Ai giggled as she twirled around me.

"Today is a special day. So I want to spend time with you."

And so we did.

We sat down inside a restaurant. We were the only people there.

"Do you think my family actually doesn't mind this? They normally spend my birthday with me..."

Camilo chuckles looking down at the menu, his shoulders bouncing as he did.