Wine

Violet P.O.V

Beep beep.

I look up away from my sketch book and walk over to my bedroom window, seeing a familiar Cullen down below. I sigh shaking my head before exiting my room then walk over to Bella's, knocking on the door before I poke my head in, "Hey Bells, your rides here."

Bella's head flashes up before she sits up to look out her window, I hear her sigh a little but then she turns and faces me with a small smile.

"That serious huh?"

I watch as she shrugs her shoulders, shaking her head a bit, "I can't explain it Vi. I know it sounds stupid but I can't shake the way he makes me feel."

I watch her for a moment, thinking of all my encounters with the Cullens. I didn't dislike them, I consider Alice and Rosalie friends.. even Emmett but that doesn't expel the fact that I had witnessed certain... abnormalities about the Cullen family. The initial altercation with Edward, I was acting foolishly when I first used my gift on him, letting my anger take hold on me because he was making Bella so uncomfortable. Then when Tyler Crowley's car almost ended Bella's life Edward was suddenly there and I didn't know how when I had just seen him with his family. Then... there's Jasper. I still didn't know what to make of him, he's so hot and cold that I was struggling to keep up. I had thought we were past all the snide comments we'd through at each other after we both apologised to one another but after the incident in history we were back at square one, with Jasper acting like I don't exist. I knew that Jasper had somehow changed my emotions though and from his reaction I have a feeling that he knew that too.

There's something about the Cullen family.

I snap out of my thoughts looking back at Bella, "You don't have to explain it to me Bells. I'm happy for you." I reach out grabbing her hand and just for a moment I see something in her eyes... guilt. I don't let her see I've noticed but I do drop my hand.

Why would she feel guilty?

"Well I better get going. Good luck today!" Bella quickly walked passes me out of the room. I stayed there for a moment before looking out her window, seeing Bella get into Edwards car then the car pulling away from the driveway. I watch the car disappear before turning around, about to leave Bella's room before something catches my eye. A book on her desk. I moved closer and ran my fingers over the edge feeling a book mark inside so I press my finger to it opening the book with my other hand.

Cold ones.

I feel my eyebrows furrow as I quickly skim through the paragraphs noticing some words Bella had underlined.

Cold skin, immortal, undead, strength, speed, drank blood.

I blink rapidly for a moment, too many thoughts going through my head.

Bella couldn't possibly think....

I reach up running a hand through my pale lavender coloured hair, shaking it, like I'm trying to shake the ridiculous thought from my head.

The Cullens can't be... they're pale.. I've never seen them eat.. Edward somehow stoped a van.. with his hand. Strength. Speed. Immortal.
Vampires.

If I was normal.. I'd say that vampires don't exists, it's not possible... but I'm not normal...

I let out a humourless chuckle, " Silly of me to think I'm the only monster walking the earth." I whisper to myself.

"Come on Violet. Time to go."

I flip the book closed before walking out of the room then down the stairs stopping in front of Charlie, "Come on kido." The sudden reminder of why I'm not going to school came rushing back making me sigh, "I guess the sooner I start the better."