Mauve

The rest of the day went pretty smoothly, I had p.e and English with Bella which was hilarious for me, watching Bella try to do any sports is always enjoyable. I enjoyed history, though remembering all the dates is proving to be rather difficult. I quickly make my way through the crowds trying to get to the art block. I knock on Mrs Kane's door before opening it.

"Violet!" She's say smiling, "Back so soon, I only saw you three periods ago."

I laugh, "I was hoping I could take the drawing book and pencils home with me?"

Mrs Kane gets up from her chair walking over to me, "Of course you can Violet.. they're yours now."

"Really. Thank you!" I turn walking excitedly to the table she had set up for me, grabbing the large book and pencils.

"Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow Violet!"

" Bye!" I quickly rush out the door hoping I haven't kept Bella waiting too long. I run through the front doors looking towards Bella's truck, dammit she's already waiting, I go down the stairs two at a time.

"Bye Violet!"

I turn around at Alice's voice seeing her standing with all her siblings, I raise my hand up, "Goodbye Alice, Bye Rosalie." I see as all the males of the group look too the two female Cullen's, "Bye Violet." Rosalie calls back.

I look away from them and continue making my way towards Bella.

****************

"Alice!" Jasper hisses

Alice innocently looks at him, " Yes?"

"What do you think you're doing!"

"Nothing." Alice shrugs.

"Don't fey innocence with me Alice! I made my wishes clear! You too Rosalie!"

Emmett nodded a bit confuse, "Yeah babe, since when were you friends? After what I saw yesterday I thought it'd be impossible?"

Jaspers and Rosalie's eyes flash to Emmett instantly, "What happened yesterday?!" Jasper hisses.

"Bella!" Edward cuts them off before running into the crowd faster then any human.

"Edward!" Rosalie hisses after him.

***************

I couldn't believe what I was seeing....

"Bella!!" I scream..

My heart was beating out of my chest...

My vision blurred ...

The black van hit the side of Bella's truck... right where she was standing.

I don't even know when I started running but gave it everything I had.

I run around the black van just in time to see... Edward Cullen jump over the truck and walk away?

I don't focus on him, instantly looking down at Bella expecting the worse..... but she looked fine? I quickly kneel down next to her, "Bella.... Bella.... oh my god."

Bella looks up at me, " I'm okay Violet... I'm okay." I pull her into a light hug not wanting to risk hurting her more if she injured.

"I've called an ambulance!!"

"Bella are you alright?"

"They're on their way!"

I block everyone out, continuing to just hold onto Bella, tears started to fall down my face.

I shake my head, "I almost lost you."

I feel Bella pull back, " I'm okay Violet. I promise...... he saved me Vi... he pushed it away." I hear Bella mumble.