Yours Forever

[Time Skip]

Next few days of Jungkook and Taehyung went like a dream. They went out for dates, watched movies at Jungkook's place and cuddled a lot.

One day while cuddling, and kissing Jungkook's neck, Tae wanted to do more. He couldn't control himself and asked him what he wanted.

"So baby want more huh?" Jungkook teased him with a smirk.

"Hell yeah baby, just allow me" Tae winked at the flushed boy down there.

Jungkook nodded his head and kissed Tae on his lips, which aroused his feelings and now he is so desperate to devour his baby with so much love. Taehyung started kissing him passionately and slowly unzipped Jungkook's pants when he realized the man was already hard. He smirked and took off JK's pants with a pull. Tae was so pleased to see his baby getting hard for him more and more and so he decided to tease him a little bit. Tae touched Jungkook's hard member gently and a small moan came out of his mouth which made him smirk more. After a few moments Jungkook got desperate to kiss his baby but the other man was having fun and didn't allow him to kiss.

"Don't play with me baby! My time will also come." Jungkook breathed hard.

"Then do it now! Don't wait. It's time."
Tae whispered to his ear seductively biting his earlobe and this is it!

Jungkook went crazy and he held Tae in his waist and threw him on the bed, taking off his pants in one go

Jungkook went crazy and he held Tae in his waist and threw him on the bed, taking off his pants in one go. Now both of them were naked and their bodies were brushing each other. Tae's hard pink nipples were poking Jungkook so he couldn't control but sucked hard on them leaving a moaning Tae who started breathing heavily.

"Wait for me, baby" Jungkook went to get the lube from his pant's pocket and rushed within a few seconds.

"Baby seems so hungry huh?" Tae still had the audacity to tease the hungry bunny.

"Fuck yeah! Hungry for you only. Be ready to get devoured" With that Jungkook put some lube on his finger and inserted his one inside Tae which made him moan so loud. Jungkook started pushing in and out and after a moment put another finger stretching his inner wall. Jungkook rubbed Tae's hard dick roughly with his other hand resulting in the whole room filled with the sound of their moans. Taehyung was ready to take as he was stretched enough. So Jungkook slowly and carefully inserted his hard member and gave some time to Tae to adjust. When Tae was ready, Jungkook started thrusting hard, keeping on rubbing Tae's dick. He kept on thrusting heavily till both of them reached the climax and kissed each other hungrily.

"I'm near, Tae" Jungkook moaned and Tae allowed him to cum inside him. With some more thrust, both of them cummed making a mess on the bed sheet.

 With some more thrust, both of them cummed making a mess on the bed sheet

"It was fucking amazing. Oh God! You are so hot, Tae" Jungkook laid down over Taehyung, kissing his chest and neck softly.

"Thank you for being my first. And you are the most handsome man I have ever seen. Please never leave me." Tae caressed Jungkook's hair, kissing him softly with tears in his eyes.

"Promise, I will be yours forever. I love you."

"I love you more, Koo"

They slept the whole evening hugging each other tightly.

Strawberry Cake and Red RosesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara