🔥 AGUST D 🔥

(From The Previous Chapter:

"Koo~"

"Hmm~"

"I think we shouldn't be together anymore."

"Whaaat!!!?"
.....)

___________________________________________

For JK the time seems to stop! Everything stopped after he heard what TH said. He couldn't believe his own ears. He doesn't know how to react. Every word of TH was revolving around his head and he felt like his head would explode.

Somehow JK managed to get up in a sitting position and looked at TH who was fidgeting the hem of his shirt nervously and tears were visible in the corner of his eyes. He tried hard not to cry but it wasn't easy. He himself doesn't know how his life would be without JK.

Everything was okay till evening and now..... No way! This can't be true.

"What did you say?" JK broke the silence lowering his tone, making it so serious that TH almost flinched.

"I don't want to ruin your life for me", TH nervously replied not daring to look at JK but he could feel the piercing look the other man was giving him. He was sad, but mostly scared.

"So you want us to end? Like this?" JK's voice cracked and it was getting hard for him to even breadth.

Silence~~~~

TH got up from the bed and started to pack his bag without replying to what JK asked. And all JK could do was watch him preparing to leave. He was too shocked to even react. He felt hurt, exhausted, betrayed from his love of life. After about 10 minutes, TH was done packing and changing. He came near the edge of the bed where JK was sitting like a robot, no emotions left to show. TH sat before him, cupping his face, making eye contact with JK.

"Koo~~"

"Koo look at me~~"

JK somehow got some courage to look at him.

"This is for your good, our good. I'm not leaving you. But right now, all I can do is this, but I promise I'll come back when I can leave my bad habit. I know you'll wait.", TH tried hard to control his tears from falling but it didn't help.

On the other side, JK was silent. He felt a lump stuck in his throat, stopping him from speaking. He was blank, he felt lost, so lost that he wasn't feeling his existence.

"Koo say something!! Please...."

"S-s-stay safe."

That's all JK could say before TH hugged him tightly. So tight that it felt like their chest cage would collapse and their hearts would touch each other.

TH left~

Mrs. Kim was in shock too and she didn't believe what TH said, about starting the class from tomorrow and all. He just nodded and bid him goodbye. But deep inside, she knew something was not right. And with that thought she ran to JK's room and was terribly shocked seeing the boy sitting on the floor with a blooded fist and looked immediately on the wall to find blood stains there.

She ran to JK and hugged him tightly, rubbing his back and whispering good words in his ear. After a long 5 minutes, JK started crying. Crying so hard and loud that his throat started aching and he coughed badly, choking hard.

"M-m-mom h-he l-l-left me~~~" All JK could say was this four word and with that he fainted in Mrs. Kim's embrace.

 Kim's embrace