We Shouldn't Be Together Anymore

Jimin suddenly pulled away from the kiss which made the cat man a bit shocked. He was still holding Jimin's collar but when Jimin eyed him, the cat man removed his hand with a sad expression. Both were silent for a minute when Jimin first broke the silence.

"Hey! Nice to meet you. I'm Park Jimin. And You?"

The man was familiar with this name as he owns the largest cigarette company and the cat man used to be a chain smoker. He blankly looked at Jimin who was waiting for the handshake.

"Hey! I'm Yoongi", the catman shook his hand with no smile even though Jimin was nicely smiling at him.

New Character:

Name: Min Yoongi
Profession: Musician (Guitarist and Pianist)
Age: 24
.
.
.

"So Yoongi! Where can I drop you?", Jimin asked as he was going to start the car but suddenly remember he left TH alone in the pastry shop and cursed himself for doing it.

"Shit! I left my best friend alone there. Please could you wait for me? I will just take 2 minutes." Jimin was about the get out the car and run but he saw TH came out of the pastry shop, searching for Jimin's car. When he saw them, TH came near and to his surprise, he saw that handsome sad man was sitting beside Jimin in his car with a blank expression.

"Taeee! I'm really sorry to leave you all alone. Ughh!"

"Hush! It's fine. I was about to leave as Jungkook is coming to pick me. We have a date today." TH smiled but his eyes went to the cat man who was now looking even more devasted which wasn't unnoticed by both the friends.

"Hey Tae, meet him. He is Yoongi. We just met now haha!" Jimin smiled awkwardly with the introduction he gave to his friend which made TH laugh but he controlled as Yoongi looked at him with a smile for the very first time in this fucking 20 minutes. No one can resist TH's cuteness.

"Oh! Hi Yoongi, umm! I think you're older than me. So hyung! Hi Yoongi hyung!" TH giggled like a baby while calling him hyung which melted the cat man's mind and now his smile turned even bigger.

"Tae hello", the man waved at him making Jimin suprised like hell. He didn't imagine this man can smile this beautifully. Really charming!

"Okay so you guys carry on. I'm taking my leave hihihi. Bye hyung. Bye Minie!" with that TH smirked at Jimin who understood what his soulmate meant and was going to give him a buddy slap but TH ran away.

"What was that for?" the man asked Jimin with a curious tone.

"What?", Jimin now felt a bit uncomfortable about what to answer and the cat man understood it so well. So he ignored the topic and looked in front without anymore talking.

Silence~~~

2 minutes ~

5 minutes ~~

"You didn't say where to drop you", Jimin asked looking at the man who surprisingly fell asleep.