I want to have "YOU" 🔥

Heyyyyyyyy loves! What's up? Did you enjoy Yet To Come in Busan Concert? 🥺💜😭 It was too beautiful but weverse crashed! 😭 Our boys looked so handsome 🥺🔥But TAEKOOK!! 😭 Getting bolder day by day 😌 Right?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

From The Previous Chapter♦
(But it was Jeon fucking Jungkook, the absolute tease who was teased a moment ago and he is not gonna leave TH this easily without making him regret and plead for his dick.)

.
.
.

A few minutes passed, TH was eagerly waiting for JK to push in.

"B baby w what happened?" TH was too aroused to even talk properly. But JK on the other side, was smirking his ass off, watching TH suffer like that, for his dick.

"Not in a mood to fuck" JK said in a straight voice trying hard to control his feelings of filling his baby. But he wants TH to plead for it.

"what the fuck are you saying koo?" TH turned around only to see JK smirking at him holding his hard dick and rubbing a little to tease TH.

"Yeah!" JK started rubbing his own dick hard that made TH frustrated and at the same time, hungry for it.

"Fuck me right now or I will make sure you will be fucked so hard that you won't be able to walk for 7 days, you want that?" TH's hoarse voice and bold reply made JK more horny.

"Aishh! baby! Slow down! you want me to fill you right?" JK winked at him with a naughty smile.

"fucking yes!" TH was getting angry as it was getting hard to control himself.

"THEN BEG FOR IT!"

..

...

....

JK thought his trick will work but his baby is now a much bolder person and he forgot that. Suddenly, TH pushed JK on the bed and JK couldn't balance his body as his leg was injured a few moments ago. His back met the bed hardly though the bed was soft enough not to get hurt and when JK could process what just happened, TH hovered over him with the same evil smirk JK was giving him till now.

 His back met the bed hardly though the bed was soft enough not to get hurt and when JK could process what just happened, TH hovered over him with the same evil smirk JK was giving him till now

"Baby please fuck me! Ooops no! DADDY! fuck me please ahhhh!" TH started to tease JK with his sexy voice making JK fall into his trap so easily.

"But baby-" JK was cut off with the sudden action TH took. He held JK's hard dick which was licking precum, rubbed it and pushed it inside him getting on the top leaving an astonished man down on the bed.