Love in Silence (M)

Annyeong guys! I'm back with a fucking huge chapter 😑 Hope you'll like it because it has a BIG TWIST! 😜
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's a month now after that incident and they are not talking properly, precisely, JK is not responding to TH. He couldn't get over that video call where Bogum was kissing TH. Every time he thinks of that, his heart starts to ache. He cannot blame TH fully but somehow TH's carelessness got him into that horrible situation.

In this one month, cigarettes were the only company TH had. He became so skinny, his face became pale, eyes got dark circles. As his exams were over, he decided to visit JK and his parents. He booked the ticket, packed his bag and waited for the next day when he would be meeting his bunny, finally.

The next day was too hectic for TH. He did some last moment shopping before catching his flight. It was a long 13 hour journey.  This 13 hours felt like 13 years to TH. As no one knew about him coming except his childhood friend Jimin, he came to pick him up from the airport.

 As no one knew about him coming except his childhood friend Jimin, he came to pick him up from the airport

New Character :

Park Jimin
Childhood friend or you can say the only friend of Taehyung.
Lives in Busan, S.Korea.
Profession: Part time Uber Driver as he has his own car, full time business-man (owner of a cigarette company)

.
.
.

"Long time no see buddy! You seem a bit sick. Are you okay, Tae?" Jimin asked with so much concern.

"Yeah yeah I'm okay. It's just that I'm tired. Minie, would you mind if I lit up a cigarette?" TH asked Jimin hesitantly.

Jimin was shocked to hear about his best friend's new habit. "Tae, what's the matter? You can share with me, you know, right?"

TH nodded and asked again about lighting the cigarette.

"Yes you can bro. You don't need to take permission. I do smoke too" Jimin said and got a cigarette for himself.

Both of them were silently smoking while Jimin was driving TH to his home

"Minie, stop the car", TH shouted.