34 : Persuasive.

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

"So you won't be as available, hm ?"

Mira shook her head, peacefully laying in bed, a tired Taehyung laying on her chest as she played with his hair.

As always, she fell asleep mid-painting but it didn't disturb him, he just quietly continued painting his lover, admiring her, how pretty and peaceful she looked with flowers all over her body and hair.

"It's fine.." He answered, nuzzling his face between her breasts.

"Are you a baby ? Why are you in my mommy milkers like that ?" She asked, chuckling.

She wore a shirt of his but didn't have a bra underneath to be more comfortable.

"Because your tits smell like flowers now.." He answered in a mumble.

She let out a soft sigh, still gently stroking his hair, knowing she'd miss him.

She would've never expected to be with Taehyung like that one day, yet here they were, all cuddled up in bed.

"We won't see each other before a while.." He spoke up again.

"What do you mean a while ? Hell no, like, three days business, it's just classes I'm not moving across the world." She answered.

"That's a while."

"You really are a baby, a needy one at that." She scoffed.

He took a deep breath as he lifted himself from her, supporting himself on his arms.

"You're really cocky for someone who got rejected.. How many times again ?" He asked, raising his brows.

"Keep acting like you didn't fall because of my magical coochie."

"You're just persuasive." He answered, a light scoff in his voice.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer.

"Am I persuasive or are you weak ?" She asked, smirking.

"You're persuasive, now pipe down."

She grabbed his jaw to pull his face closer to hers, kissing the tip of his nose before leaning in his ear, her voice lowering.

"Lay down on the bed so I can get something to shut up, then."

"Say what you want to do as it is." He answered, one of his hands already going under his tee she wore, caressing her skin.

"I want to give you the head you deserve."

Without much more words he did as she said, laying on the bed with back against the headboard.

She crawled between his legs, pressing a kiss against his lips, peppering kisses all the way to his ear before lightly biting his lobe.

One of her hands groped his crotch, feeling it grow harder in her hands.

"That's all mine, captain." She whispered in his ear. "You're mine, no one else's."

"Am I ?" He teased her.

She squeezed his bulge, making him hiss, squirming a little.

"Do not try me." She warned.

"Don't violate my next generations like that, damn." He mumbled.

"Yours ?" She scoffed. "That's our future generations, I'm not fucking leaving you."