14 : Cracking under the pressure.

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

After a long couple of hours, Taehyung was nearly finished with the painting, allowing Mira to breathe.

He proposed multiple times to take breaks but she refused, saying that she was fine with it.

Taehyung just observed her, amazed by her, but nothing could beat the moment were she fell asleep, somehow still holding the pause, her head resting on her fist.

That's the pose he decided to go with for her face that he painted with a particular attention, his muse's features being the prettiest he could possibly find out in the nature like that.

She stretched her arms above of her head as she got up from the chair, Taehyung letting out a breath as he relaxed, his back slouching a little.

"Fuck, I need a cigarette." He sighed, looking at the painting in satisfaction.

"You're so fucking talented it's insane.. I look so.. Pretty here.."

She was slightly flustered by it, to see what she looked like from his point of view.

He hummed in response, swiftly grabbing and lighting up a cigarette.

"I think that for the next one, maybe you should be laid down.. Oh fuck, I have an idea actually." He said eyes widening.

She watched him curiously, interested by what he meant but also thinking that somehow, the way he seemed genuinely excited was extremely cute.

Art seemed to be the only thing to make him that happy, it was heartwarming to see him break out of his cold and sarcastic persona.

"I wanna paint you completely naked, on white sheets, with flowers in your hair and on your body." He said in an extremely casual tone.

She hummed in response, completely flustered by his tone and the fact that he wanted to see her naked again.

"Sure.." She answered.

Taehyung nodded to himself, taking a puff from his cigarette before looking up at her.

"You're just gonna stand there ?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna go chan-"

"It won't suck itself, Mira." He cut her off, tilting his head sideways.

She had never turned quiet that fast.

Mira thought that he said it to get her to stop moving, she thought he was going to back away or even more, that he completely forgot about it.

But he didn't, and his eyes were piercing through hers as he blowed the smoke out of his mouth.

"I was joking, I-"

"And I wasn't, isn't it what you wanted for a while now ?" He cut her off again.

She furrowed her eyebrows, looking at him as she crossed her arms against her chest, watching him get up and walk towards the ashtray on the table.

"Just admit that you're horny."

"Why would I want my dick sucked if I wasn't ?" He answered.

"Well-"

She got cut off by the feeling of his hand slowly wrapping around her neck, pulling her closer to blow the smoke out in her face, small coughs leaving her mouth.

He only smirked, thumb rubbing her lower cheek as he looked down at her.

Mira was mesmerized, staring back at him with exactly as much intensity, anticipating his next actions.