18 : The million.

[forgot to put last chap my bad lol]

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

"So, what was it about ?"

If Mira was honest, she was more than happy that Taehyung saved her from the situation she was in.

If she stayed a little more, she was positive she would've lost her mind right then and there.

When he opened the door, she found him only in pajamas pants, his hair pulled back by a headband, cigarette in his mouth.

Typical Taehyung.

"I'll start by saying that the 'dad' thing was extremely disgusting."

"I needed to come up with something !" She defended herself.

"You could've just said I was your pimp or something." He shrugged, sitting on his couch.

"Are you calling me a slut ?!"

"I already did and you moaned in response." He answered in an awfully casual tone.

She quickly shut her mouth, not having a proper comeback to that and certainly flustered.

He pat an empty spot besides him on the couch and she sat there, feeling his eyes analyze her outfit, but he didn't say anything.

"So, what's up ?" She asked, finding a comfortable position.

"We have a million dollars on the table babydoll." He said, looking at her.

Her eyes opened wide, her jaw falling to the floor in shock.

She knew he was getting a lot of money from his art, but she never expected to hear that much, nor that he'd be so chill about it.

"You're lying.."

"I'm not, this fat pockets dude wants me to create three pieces for him, apparently my recent work pleased him a lot." Taehyung answered. "I've never done it for the money, but we're talking about a fucking million."

"Tae that's amazing !" She immediately got excited, her voice raising a bit.

"Yeah but here's the catch.."

Her emotions tamed a little, eyebrows furrowing at how worried he looked.

Taehyung never looked worried, or bothered for that matter.

Especially when it came to art.

"He wants me to make them in the span of a week, the most I've done in a week is two paintings, three would be like a painting every other day and the problem isn't painting as itself, I can stay up all night doing that, that's what I already do.. The problem is inspiration." He explained.