22 : Tired me out.

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

Spoiler alert : he could.

Taehyung could eat pussy like a goddamn three-course five star meal, slurp it all up like noodles, make it wetter than the Niagara falls.

Her legs were on his shoulders, his fingers dug in her hips to hold her in place as his tongue did circles on her clit, two of his fingers moving in and out of her.

Mira felt like she was losing her mind, and it had only been five minutes.

"Got confirmation that I'm good at it now ?" He asked, taking a breath and moving his fingers faster.

"Shh.." Was all she answered, guiding his face back between her legs.

He only chuckled to himself in disbelief before pulling his fingers out, letting the tip of his tongue play with her hole, slowly coming back out and licking her pussy all up to her clit, flicking it.

A long breath left her lips as she tugged on his hair, biting her lower lip.

"You taste so good.." He mumbled against her clit, his hot breath, making her shiver.

"Then fucking eat it right." She moaned out, her toes curling.

Unexpectedly, a small slap fell on her clit, making her both moan and jolt in surprise.

"You're already squirming, shut up and put some respect on my name." He said, looking at her dead in the eye before diving back between her legs, raising her hips a little.

This time he seemed a little more eager, his tongue gliding between her lower lips up and down, occasionally sucking on her clit.

The hand on her hip went up to her chest, squeezing one of her tits, a loud moan leaving his lips.

He never really paid attention to them so far, but Taehyung absolutely loved her boobs. They just fit perfect in his hands.

Her thighs clenched around his head, her orgasm close by now.

Feeling this, Taehyung brought his thumb to her clit to rub it, full-on tongue fucking her now.

"C-Captain- Fuck~"

He hummed in response, keeping on playing with her pussy until she came on his tongue, some of it getting on his face, not that he mind.

He let her enjoy her climax before pulling away, not bothering taking off his sweatpants and simply pulling his hard cock out, rubbing it against her folds.

His lips were on her nipples, sucking on them as he pushed himself inside of her with a groan, a small squeak leaving her lips as her nails dug in his back, weak legs wrapping around her waist.

"Genuinely wanted to sleep but fuck baby, you really needed to be taken care of, hm ?"

Her breathing only quivered as his face snuggled in the crook of her neck, arms wrapping around her frame as he lazily thrusted his hips, lips leaving a few marks on her skin.

"M'gonna take it slow today.." He mumbled against her skin.

And no matter what the hell he thought 'slow' was, it didn't give Mira any less of a break.

Sure, his thrusts were slow, but so goddamn deep.

He slowly dragged his cock out, only leaving the tip in before pushing it all the way in again, as deep as he could, tip kissing her cervix each time.