11 : Desperate.

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

"Fuck.."

Mira panted, chest heaving up and down as she looked around her room shamefully.

A week since that day.

A week since Taehyung started slowly breaking his shell.

A week since that suffocating sexual tension.

A week since she's started touching herself to him.

Every day, without a single miss, minimum twice a day too.

Whenever they talked over the phone it was about how the painting series was going, and if he sounded completely indifferent, Mira couldn't.

She felt guilty and ashamed.

But she couldn't stop.

She couldn't stop replaying the scene, how it happened, how his gaze that barely stoped on her felt when it did.

She wanted him, bad.

And it's to the thought of him that she closed her eyes, imagining it was him instead of that pathetic dildo she buried inside of her, her own hand groping her chest and hoping it was his instead.

Soft moans and cusses left her lips as she hit her own spot, eyebrows knitted.

It was so close.

So, so close..

But then her phone started to ring.

And as much as she wanted to keep going, the ringtone was awfully annoying, making her angrily pick up, eager to back to what she was doing, though the person's voice might kill her fantasies.

"Hurry up, what do you want ?" She said, too unbothered to pull the dildo out.

".. I was just gonna ask you what you were doing ?"

Her hand flew to her mouth as she pulled the dildo out, throwing it to the other side of her room, eyes all wide.

As if the situation wasn't embarrassing enough, he had to call her.

Fucking Taehyung.

Not literally, much to her disappointment.

"N-Nothing." She answered, way too embarrassed to say it with even an ounce of confidence.

"I finished the pieces, wanna come check them out ? I have to pay you for it too, so technically it wasn't a question."

They haven't seen each other since that day, and quite frankly, it made Mira nervous.

The idea of facing him after all she's been doing made her nervous, and she didn't feel that way a lot.

Mira was a college student, majoring in business.

From a young age, her parents always repeated her that feeling nervous doesn't bring you anything in life, at best, it only held you back.

Everything she did was laced with confidence, maybe she was getting a little cocky at times.

But after all, since she's pretty and smart, nobody ever corrected her, or had something to attack her on.

She never struggled with men, she never had to beg for attention from them, but with her current situation, it was truly ironic.

Taehyung and her were so similar in a sense, however she folded first, giving him the upper hand.

But then again, meeting someone like him is unexpected, the kind of guy you only see once in a lifetime.

So willingly, she kept folding, too intrigued by the man to give an ounce of care about the amount of dignity she threw away in the process.

She'll have him at the end, because Mira Ackerman never loses.

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.