12 : Lunch.

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

"Hi Tae-"

Mira couldn't even say two words before she felt herself be pulled inside.

One part of her wanted to slap his hand away, but the other was still in a transe.

She was touching herself to this man before she arrived, he unconsciously edged her and now he just grabbed her to drag her in his studio.

She didn't know how to feel, but it certainly wasn't bad.

"Look !" He excitedly said, pushing the door opened.

Her eyes went from the back of his head to what he was showing her, her jaw dropping.

The usual two figures were there, the woman dressed in pink and the man dressed in red.

They were both standing in a gigantic garden, the woman in pink lingerie sat on a tree branch as the man wearing proper red clothes observed another flower with attention.

The color palette and technique was absolutely amazing, something about it was sending Mira right into a transe.

Taehyung was so talented, it was insane.

Of course it would take him a week, the amount of details on his art was insane.

"You're.. This.. Wow."

She was at loss of words, incapable of picking up her jaw from the floor.

The idea that she had the power to trigger enough creativity that led to such beautiful artworks baffled her.

Without thinking much, she hugged his side, making him flinch.

Taehyung wasn't used to affection, and certainly not for a woman.

Mira was careless with it, her chest squished against his side, her body warmth transferring to him, who didn't wear a shirt.

"Thank you.." She mumbled.

"For ?" He asked, awkwardly patting her back.

"Translating my aura in such beautiful ways.. Thank you."

He hummed in response, swiftly yet smoothly pulling her off of him, his back facing her as he cleaned up his space a little.

"You're my muse, of course I'd see you in a beautiful way." He said, successfully hiding how flustered he was.

He knew he was good at what he was doing, but nobody ever expressed that level of admiration for his work.

To Taehyung, it was normal that he felt like this and he thought that it'd eventually go away with time.

After all, why wouldn't it ?

It was new as of now, so in a few days, her admiration and praise will start to feel normal.

Yeah..

"Still.. You're really fucking talented." She breathed out. "Wanna go grab lunch ?"

He turned to her, clearly surprised.

And if Mira was honest, she was surprised too, by how much audacity she had, masturbating to the man and then casually ask him to go get lunch.

Wow.

Just, wow.

"I already ordered, I don't feel like going out today." He answered, stretching his arms above his head.