33 : The prettiest.

Start from the beginning

All the times they've ever fucked coming back to his mind, how she felt around him, under his hands, her face, her moans, her hips, her ass, fuck.

He felt like the world's biggest pervert, because instead of being professional, he was completely losing it to the thought of getting laid after that.

"Because of the scene or because it's me ?" She asked with a small smile.

"You're the prettiest by default, so it's just the scene I guess."

Mira couldn't stop herself from squealing out loud, struggling to have her body not following to not disturb him.

The sound startled him a little but since he was looking at her for measurements, it wasn't that big of a deal.

"Are you okay ?" He asked, scoffing.

"It's so rare for you to give me compliments, so it made me a little excited.." She answered, giggling a little. "You're the prettiest man too, captain."

".. Well maybe we shouldn't be together, two positives make ugly children." He raised his brows. "By the way don't panic, it's a joke, I don't want children."

"You don't ?" She asked, surprised.

She didn't see Taehyung as a family man for sure, but somehow, she was surprised.

".. I do actually, I just said to reassure you.. Just.. Not now."

"Daddy dilf in training."

Taehyung froze a little bit at how quick she answered before chuckling in disbelief, looking at her.

She looked so proud of herself too.

"How long have you been thinking about that ?" He asked, raising a brow.

"When I first saw you I honestly thought you had a kid, you radiate daddy.. No I should use father, it's more appropriate, you radiate father energy.. I mean both father and daddy to be honest."

He took a deep breath, raising his brows before going back to painting.

"I hope you don't say this because I remind you of your own father, that'd weird and gross.."

"Fuck no, my dad is like.. A dad, corny jokes, polo, shorts and sandals, balding, good cooking, loves tea though." She said with a faint smile. "Damn now I miss him."

Taehyung froze a little, stopping a second to look at her, scared to might've pushed her into something too deep.

"Is he dead ?" He asked.

"No ! No don't worry, my dad is very much alive him and mom are just travelling the world right now for their twentieth anniversary." She answered with a faint smile.

"That's cute."

She hummed in response, setting her gaze on the ceiling, deep in thoughts.

She really did miss her parents, and though they talked over the phone quite regularly, the closest she had to parental figures in case something happened was Eren's parents.

"What about your mom ?" Taehyung asked, now reassured that both of her parents are still alive.

"Oh mom is chill, she always encouraged me to talk to her about things and express myself, growing up I could tell her everything.. She was pretty open."

Taehyung stayed silent a few seconds, looking at the painting and trying to determine something.

".. Wait, which one is the white parent then ?" He asked.

Not that it'd change anything, but he was curious.

"Both of my parents are black, darkskin too, they just forgot to pre-heat the oven." She replied, trying to not laugh.

The joke she threw in there made him chuckle a little, pushing himself away from the canvas as he laughed.

"What ? It's true, nobody really understood it and my dad had to explain over and over that his own dad is white, that's why I came out with missing melanin." She sighed. "Love grandpa Levi but he's a bitch for that."

"You'd be pretty either ways, beauty lies in facial features and energy, not skin color." He said after composing himself.

"It doesn't, but in the society eyes, how dark or light you are plays a big role on how beautiful you're perceived sadly."

"Yeah, but for exemple, a ten out of ten black girl will be perceived prettier than a ten out of ten white girl because by default, white girls with Eurocentric features are considered a ten out of ten, whereas a ten out of ten black girl is considered much more, quote unquote rare, thus making her more interesting and beautiful." He answered. "Not my thoughts, just an observation."

"But it's the same thing, a black girl is only considered a ten out of ten if she mostly has Eurocentric features." She disagreed. "If not, African features being recognized as beautiful quickly becoming fetishized."

He took a deep breath, puckering his lips as he took measurements before talking again.

"In my opinion, fetishization isn't such a bad thing and before you get mad hear me out." He immediately stopped her, seeing the look of disbelief take over her face. "If you do the fetishizing you're a piece of shit, clear, but if you're the one being fetishized.. Play your cards right and you can make bank, for exemple look at k-pop or anime, lots of people fetishizing asians like that shit and look at how much money they give to these industries, look at how much video vixens like Blac Chyna for exemple make just by being black with enhanced african features.. If you're being fetishized, do the most to at least get something from it and that is, money."

Their discussion kept going for a while after that, and it was interesting, refreshing to saying other that 'give me your kids' and 'spread your legs'.

It was deep and none of them got heated, sharing their opinions on a bunch of things, and if Mira had came to terms with it, Taehyung was slowly realizing in which direction his heartstrings were being pulled.

The first time they met, she didn't look that bright, or in general, like someone who had many opinions.

But after getting to know her, how beautiful she was inside out with a good head on her shoulders, he definitely knew.

He was in love with her.

.

.

(A/N)

my prediction for this chap is people fighting about the taemira beauty/poc/fetishization debate 🫠

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.