Accidental Marriage: Pt 6

Start from the beginning

Three breaths of relief and one of fury was released once Mr. Hong left.

"I need to use the washroom." Jennie excused herself quickly so she didn't need to see Soojoo practically attached to Jisoo.

She didn't even wait for them to acknowledge her as she ran past the many bodies in the crowd. That was until a hand pulled her back.

"This way." It was too hard to mistake that voice for anyone else. Jisoo led an angry Jennie into the washroom and finally turned around to see her staring back with a blank face.

"Hey..." Her voice sided down into a whisper as she gulped, praying Jennie wasn't mad. "Jendeukie..."

"I'm mad at you. Don't speak to me!" Jennie growled, making her way out just for Jisoo to quickly hug her from the back, holding her in place.

"I'm sorry." The raven kissed Jennie's cheek. "Soojoo still thinks I'm single."

Jennie sighed and brought her hand up to caress Jisoo's head on her shoulder. It was understandable but it still doesn't make the horrible feeling at the pit of her stomach every time Soojoo even glances at Jisoo go away.

"I just want to punch her in the mouth so she never speaks again or maybe her throat so her vocal chords are permanently damaged."

"I didn't expect you to be this aggressive but after what I saw in my office I guess I should've expected it." Jisoo teased, softly rubbing into the crook of Jennie's neck.

"Don't remind me! That was so embarrassing." Jennie admitted, pushing out of Jisoo's embrace.

"It was funny though," Jisoo pulled her back, wrapping her hands around her waist once again as she faced Jennie. The raven brought her hand up to push back a few strands of hair that fell at the side of Jennie's face, behind her ear. "It finally got us to speak to each other properly."

Jennie leaned in deeper to her touch. She enjoyed drowning the outside world as Jisoo's fingers softly caressed her cheek.

"I've been dying to tell you how beautiful you look, more than usual which is a large amount already." Her words died with a flirty smirk on her lips. "I was checking you shamelessly, hoping that would get my thoughts across. Sexy as always, Kim."

"You really do have the personality of a horny teenage boy mixed with the face and vocabulary of a well respected vampire." Jennie rolled her eyes, enlarging the smile on her face. "It's all hot until you open your mouth and make me remember how childish you are."

"You married this childish woman." Jisoo shrugged cockily. Jennie shook her head lightly.

"This childish woman," Her index finger traced along Jisoo's jawline. "married me. Accidentally too."

"If I knew you better it wouldn't have been an accident."

"Really?"

"Really." Jisoo let her heavy breath hit Jennie for a split second before taking her bottom lip between her own. The younger closed her eyes on impact, circling her hands around the raven's neck on instinct.

They slowly paced up their speed, recklessly kissing without space for breathing. That was until the creak of the door opening caused them to open their eyes and push away from each other.

Jisoo cleared her throat and quickly washed her hands, speeding past the woman that had just entered to stand outside.

Jennie unwillingly smiled and faked a look at the mirror when she noticed the amount of lipstick that was smeared across her lips, most of her own bright red one rather than Jisoo's subtle pink tint.