Chapter 10

(Tony POV)

"looks like I took too much again," I said worrisome as I look down at kelly, "good thing it's lunchtime".

-Time Skip- it's been 2 months since we graduated from college and I was already missing kelly, she's been at her bakery lately while I was working from home. We go on wonderful dates but we've been getting looks and glances, sometimes I got racial comments, I didn't tell Kelly because she might harm the person. I sigh as I was bored, I decided to take a break from work and dance around the house in my boxers and t-shirt.

I was so caught in the music that I didn't even hear Kelly come into the house until it was too late. Kelly was laughing as she held her phone up,  "Is this what you do when I'm not home, mi amor?" She giggled to herself, slyly smirking.

"N-no! I uh well i" I couldn't speak for the life of me due to my face being red, kelly clearly had proof against so I couldn't lie. Kelly strutted over to me and greeted me with a passionate kiss and a smack on the ass, "you can keep dancing mi amor" she said with a smug look on her face, walking past me.

"Delete!" I puffed my cheeks, my lips pouted as if I was a child.

"Nope," Kelly laughed as I chased in the house, finally catching her and gently pinning her down and tickling her. kelly burst out laughing immediately, "okay okay! I'll delete it please stop" I stopped and watched her delete the video. I suddenly got an alert on my phone. "oh I gotta get back to work hehe I'll see you later kells" I hurried upstairs.

Later, Kelly and I were watching code geass while eating her famous spaghetti which I loved by the way.

"Have you been having any more nightmares?" Kelly suddenly asked, which of course shocked me a bit as to why she would bring it up.

"Here and there now, but it's fine"

"Really? you should go back on that media-" I cut her sentence short, "no way kells. that medicine makes me a zombie and I hate that feeling" i voiced a bit angrily,

"mi amor, those pills are the only calm those nightmares down, come on, please. I hate seeing you that way, having endless nights, I even hate the way those pills make you feel but it's the only way...please tony, do it for me" Kelly practically begged with a concerned voice and urging puppy dog eyes.

"...no kelly" I stood, clenching my hand, "I'm not going back to that state... I'm going to bed, good night.." I retreated to the bedroom and put my hands on my face, releasing a big sigh, "Damn it.." 

For the next few days ignored kelly's questions about my problems, involving the pills. I hated those pills, it made me feel like shit. My mind would be blank, I'd be too relaxed and dazed, lazy even...but at the same time, they helped with the nightmares and anxiety, I became to get upset again.

A/N: Word Count: 543/ What should they do??? 🤔  Vote if you think Tony should take the medicine and that kelly still has the VIDEO OF TONY🤪