Chapter 2

Seeing Levi's answer Dominic slowly set his gun down and moved closer with his hands in the air. As if saying he was no threat. But to Levi, everyone was a threat to his baby and himself. Levi tried to push himself as far back into the loose straw behind him as he could but it only made a wave of pain shoot through Levi's entire body making him wince. Dominic rushes to Levi's side seeing the way he reacted.

"Stop trying to move your hurting yourself. I am not going to hurt you you need help. Let me help you. I and my group will leave as soon as I get your baby delivered and get you inside safely." Dominic said in as quiet of a tone as he could trying his best not to scare Levi. Even though Dominic had about a million questions about how Levi was pregnant he didn't ask if it wasn't important right now.

Levi just stared at Dominic with a terrified look written across his face. It was unclear if it was out of fear or pain. But Dominic too his silence as a yes, for now, sliding his arms under Levi's thin legs and back moving him to lay back slowly. Sitting up while pushing was a risk for Levi and his unborn baby. Besides being highly ranked in the army, Dominic had been a medic as well, he had delivered many babies after his 5 years in the military but never with a man, he didn't even know how it was possible

Levi cried out being moved only seemed to hurt him more but he watched Dominic call for his group to join him in the barn as well as bring water towels and a blanket. Dominic spoke again "do you have anything for pain here? I don't want the guys going through your things any more than they already have," he said keeping his voice low and hushed watching Levi shake his head. Levi finally spoke.

"The only pain meds out here are for animals weighing half a ton or more. They will kill a person." Levi spoke his voice trembling both out of fear but it was mostly out of pain. Every muscle in his lower half was screaming at him that something was wrong because while technically he could have children they were meant to be c-section births. That was no longer an option for Levi.

Dominic just nodded and got back on his walkie talkie "guys look through the kitchen for some pain killers. Go ahead and bring the whole bottle out to the barn as well" he spoke as he slid his backpack off opening it. Dominic was normally pretty ready for anything. But this wasn't something he ever thought he would have to do.

Dominic moved slowly and took Levi's hand in a very kind and soft gesture "promise you and your baby will be okay. I will do everything I can to ensure you and your baby will be okay" Dominic spoke rubbing his fingers over Levi's knuckles. Levi's hands were shaking he was in so much pain, he couldn't even get himself calmed down. Levi opened his mouth to say something but he was cut off by a sharp contraction that shot through his abdomen. The sharp, deep pain that shot through Levi's small body made him grip onto Dominic's hand. Though Dominic grimaced at the surprisingly strong grip of such a small person he rubbed Levi's arm trying to bring him some comfort. As the pain faded Levi let go leaning his head back and taking rapid breaths.

Dominic's small group rushed into the barn and the 3 of them stopped dead in their tracks. They were utterly shocked by the scene in front of them. Levi on the ground of a stall in active labor and Dominic on his kneels Levi's hand in Dominic's larger one. They had so many questions but before they could even open their mothers to say that.

"Don't just stand there looking like idiots." Dominic paused his tone going back to a harsh one "this baby is coming fast and unless you want them both dead get over here" He said looking back at Levi with a more gentle tone "Is it okay if I help you get your pants and underwear off? I know you're hurting" He spoke softly and in a calm tone. Dominic was the leader in his group and he was a rough man but he knew if he spoke to Levi that way it would only make helping Levi harder.

All Levi could do was nod. Dominic moved slowly and helped Levi get his pants and boxers off the older man in his group moved and kneeled handing Dominic the towels. Dominic took a few towels, putting them under Levi's bum and rubbing his leg. He didn't want to make Levi uncomfortable by crowding him. So Dominic more or less pushed the older man back. He moved quickly and took the small blanket, bucket of water, and the pain killers from the 2 other men who were standing and staring at Levi, still in utter shock about the situation. But Dominic spoke to his small group in the same harsh tone as before.

"Go out and make sure the area is secure this is gonna be loud and bloody, both of which will bring the walkers here. It's our duty to put our lives on the line for others, so stop staring at him and move your ass'" He said in a commanding tone. Dominic scared his group because they all rushed from the barn to do as Dominic ordered them.

Dominic's attention went back to giving Levi his attention and flashing him a gentle smile. Dominic picked up one of the towels he wasn't using and dipped it in the water, moving slowly between Levi's legs and spoke gently

"Let me get this cleaned up. I need to see if I can get my hands into you to make sure that the baby is head first" He said pulling a small bar of soap out of his bag and washing his hands. He then opened the bottle of pain killers his group had brought, dumping about 5 into his hand. Dominic then pulled a bottle of water from his bag helping Levi take the pills. Dominic and Levi both knew that the painkillers weren't going to help much but Levi wasn't focused on that. He was very worried about losing his baby.

Dominic then moved between Levi's legs and whispered a very soft apology as he cleaned Levi's only hole and moved slowly but before he could try to get his hands inside Levi's anal cavity Levi spoke very softly

"My cervix starts about 3 inches inside my rectum. Please don't hurt my baby" He whispered choking back sobs trying to keep himself quiet. Dominic nodded slowly rubbing Levi's thigh gently offering a sweet smile as he nodded.

Dominic slowly worked his hand and then his arm into Levi's anal cavity, a soft whimper leaving Levi. But it didn't take Dominic long to get his hand into Levi's cervix. And considering that Dominic could even get his hands in deep enough to touch the baby's head, he knew it was time for Levi to push. Dominic pulled his arm out and whipped it off looking at Levi who had pain and discomfort written across his face Dominic still spoke gently with a kind look on his face trying to relax Levi's fear.

"It's okay, your baby is doing just fine. I think it's time for you to push through. You don't have to worry about staying quiet my group will hold anything off." he paused moving one of his arms lower to catch the baby just in case "so try to let me know before you push and I will tell you when to stop okay? If we don't move fast enough your baby could die." Dominic spoke in the same soft tone.

Levi just nodded his head, if he was honest he wasn't listening. His body was in so much pain not just his lower abdomen but his whole body he was honestly exhausted already but he didn't want to lose his baby so he just nodded, he understood what Dominic was saying but he was into much pain to talk so he just gave him a nod. Dominic let Levi have a moment to catch his breath. But Dominic finally spoke.

"Alright, go ahead and push," he said lowering his body in between Levi's legs. Levi took a very deep breath before he started to push crying out loudly his muscles straining as he pushed for upwards of 10 seconds before Dominic had Levi stop. Levi did the moment he was told to stop leaning back panting heavily. Dominic let Levi take a rest. But he saw a lot of blood and it worried him.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Hey guys I promise I will try to upload often but I have final exams in college coming up so I am a bit busy with school and work. But I wanted to get y'all here. I have a lot of ideas and if you have any dm me I would love to hear. Don't worry you will get credit. Please enjoy.