✰ run boy run (chap. 11) ✰

uhhhhhhh hello? 11th chapter? 

yes it's me WOAH

um I know I haven't written anything in a while BUT GUESS WHAT?! I got a laptop so here is a new shitty chapter.

this will probably be more xiao's POV/about xiao because I know you all want to know what happens to that boy.

----------------------------------------------------

looking at the sky you wonder: "where are you, xiao? where the actual fuck are you?"
God knows what kind of feelings were building up in you. 

Perhaps... anger? 
but why would you be angry? at yourself? at him? who would you be/have to be angry at?

Perhaps that feeling was just sadness.
Honestly, not even God would know. 

There's also a possibility that there were no feelings. 
Your mind could've just gone silent... dead.

All that you could ask yourself right now was that same exact question. Your mind was rotting in your small little overthinking head. 

Who knows what happened to him. He might've just abandoned you. 

you were going to find him no matter what, you're going for life or death now.

but then again when you think about it, what if he doesn't want you to find him?

If you ran away, xiao if you ran away, just come home.

I'll do anything for you.

I don't know why.

But I want you xiao.

Just come home, please.

You started running now, headed to his home, to that balcony that he created.

.

.

.

XIAO'S POV:

"I'm always doing the same. I don't get it how am I doing anything wrong. it's always the same action, dad."

I'm drained. Tired.

someone is always watching me, I'm always given orders. All for that stupid money.

I don't even know where am I. 

'where am I, dad?'
 'why am I here, dad?'
  'What am I doing here, dad?'
    'This is pointless, let me go, dad.'

I just want to know what am I doing here. Why am I here? Why is the job I do, never okay? what does he want from me?

I tried to run away, trust me. I tried but it's impossible. That maniac has his men everywhere. 

I want to go to the store? Someone is following me.
I want to go to the other side of the building? Someone is watching me.
I want to go to the doctor because I'm not feeling well? Someone is behind me.

He's doing it all for money.

I can't get away from here.
This is pointless anyway. I am not an animal like him. 

I don't even care about money. I just wanna run into your arms again.

I cannot do this anymore. I'm not only physically drained. I'm mentally tired. 

It's taking up all my energy. I don't want to make any other human being suffer.

.

.

.

3rd PERSON POV:

On the island, you can't escape anyways. Even if he would want to. He would need a boat.

Where to get a boat?

nowhere.

The only thing you could do is run and hide in this kind of position.

But... can he even do that?

༄______________________________༄

AN: your brain is dead now, huh?