✰ awkward (chap. 5) ✰

where the fuck am I? you thought while slowly waking up. You noticed some human figure in front of you. 

>>Good morningggg.<< Xiao said with a tired voice. He also just woke up, he didn't want to get up but his muscles were asleep so he got up and stretched. He was planning on just snacking back in the bed after he stretches a bit.

he has such a nice morning voice, why are morning voices at men so hot?  You thought to yourself while looking at him, not believing he is real. This must be a dream.

>>Huhuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...<< you whimpered >>uhhh, Xiao? Ahh who cares where I am let me sleep.<< you yawned.
>>Tsk tsk, nope, not gonna work.<< Xiao said with furrowed eyebrows. A playful expression, while he grabbed you by the ankles and throw you on his shoulder, carrying you around like a trash bag.

>>Put, agh.. Me DOWN!<< you said punching him in the back with all you got. But this man was very nicely built even tho he didn't seem like it.
>>Nope! << he refuses to put you down.
>>I will give you whatever you want, JUST PUT ME DOWWNNNN.<< you cried out.
>>hmmmmm... Anything?<< he asked slowly curious if you really meant it.
>>Yes yes yes YES.<< you confirmed your promise.

>>Okay.<< he said putting you down on the bed again.
>>What do you want now?<< you asked him slowly, knowing he wouldn't just let this go.
>>A kiss, hehe, kiss kiss.<< he said, bruh is he drunk or something?

you looked around his room, not finding any alcohol. Hah this bitch has the exact same symptoms as if he was drunk and not just tired, just like you.

>>Alright come here.<< you said as he, confused, comes to the bed and sits next to you.

You than jumped on him making him roll over, not being on the corner of the bed anymore, you kissed him, slowly and passionate.

>>Well this award.<< you stated.
>>Why?<< he asked you, hoping he didn't do anything wrong.
>>Hehe... it's just... I am literally falling for a guy that I met a month ago on my first day of school, somehow kissing him now, and ALSO being in his house home alone.<< 
>>You complaining?<< Xiao looked up at you with a smirk.
you called down on him, cuddling.
>>Nah.<<

>>Oh by the way, it's still school today you know?<< he stated.
>>OH FUCK, YEAH, SCHOOL!<< you started to panic getting up from the bed, picking up your stuff and snucking out of Xiao's house, waving him goodbye and a goodbye kiss on the cheek. Then ah snucking in your house. Fuck I hope they're somehow late from work...

you came in quietly as possible.
>>Khm.<< you heard a cough, turning around and seeing your mom looking at you suspiciously.
>>Mooooommm.<< you started the conversation embarrassed >>Wussuppppp. Ahaha ummm, when did you come hoomeee?<< you talked, making your mom even more suspicious.

>>Young lady, where were you?<< your mom asked, no jokes, a straight serious face on her face.
>>Ah, where's the point in lying anyways... I was at the neighbours house. He is my friend from the school, that freak actually talked to me.<< you said with seriousness now too.
>>Oh alright then.<< your mom made you shocked.
>>Mom are you alright?<< you asked suspicious >>Did you catch a cold or sum?<< you started to check her temperature

she chuckled and looked at me >>No stupid, I just know you are growing up and that you are going to sneak out sometimes.<< she said with a smile.
>>Thanks mom! I'm gonna get ready for school, I'm going to go to school with Xiao.<< you waved at her, walking up to your room. 

You rushed to your window.

You couldn't believe what you were seeing in your room. The ACTUAL fuck was a paper airplane doing on the floor of your bedroom.

hey pretty bitch look out of your window.

>>I swear to god what did he-<< you said when you noticed the most CREATIVE but at the same time ANNOYING shit ever.

there was a fucking bridge between your window and Xiao's window.

He was sitting there on the piece of wood drinking morning coffee.

>>Someone finally decided to come and look outside.<< Xiao said looking at you, while you were testing if the desk was thick enough to hold both of you.
>>It's safe don't worry.<< he said holding out his hand so you hold on just in case, you know, safety. You hold on his hand sitting next to him, resting your head on his shoulder. 
>>the sunset is nice.<< you looked at the rising sun.
>>Mhm, but you are nicer.<< he said mesmerised by the beauty of you and the sunset. You eyes were somehow just more E/C than ever.

>>Okay enough, we need to get ready for school.<< you looked at him, he knew you don't want to go but what can y'all do that's how this world works these days.
>>Actually... When do your parents go to work.<< he said after an idea popped up in his head.
>>Ah, 9AM?<< you were confused as fuck, not knowing what he had in his mind right now.

>>We are going to skip school.<< Xiao said proudly >>We are going on a date.<<