✰ wanna sleepover? (chap. 4) ✰

---DING DONG---
fancy ring hehe you thought while ringing on Xiao's bell.

>>WELL WELL WHO COULD THAT BE?<< you heard him yelling from the inside.
you decided to play along.
>>FBI OPEN UP!<< you replied with a meme.

>>Good one.<< he said when he opened the door and let you in.

>>Nice house.<< you said while taking off your shoes.
>>Thanks, I guess.<< he said while taking the snacks out of your hands. When his fingers made touch with yours you flinched a bit, they were just as warm and soft as before..

>>What will we watch?<< he asked.
>>Good question Sherlock!<< you asked him back.

>>Hm it is currently 2pm... if you go home just before your parents come... so around 5am. You need just a second do come to your house anyways.. So uh... Harry Potter Maraton?<< he finished his loud thinking, which you thought was adorable.

>>Do we have enough snacks for that?<< you asked >>I can't watch movies without eating along.<< your statement made Xiao laugh quietly.
>>I think we do.<< he then made your worries about, not enough snacks, go away.

You made popcorn and put 2 bags of chips in 2 bowls and comfortably placed yourself on Xiao's couch.

༄~~~~~~~~~~~༄

almost 6 hours passed and you were on the 5th movie of Harry Potter. You found yourself in a comfortable but embarrassing position... You head resting on Xiao's lap and his hand slowly running through your hair, giving you head pats.

>>Mmm...<< you were tired so you almost fell asleep... And you did. On Xiao's lap.

He looked at you confused, he was also tired but tried really hard not to wake you up by falling asleep on you while you fell asleep on him. Well That would be a complicated situation!

>>Y/N? Aw you are asleep, you are adorable when you sleep.<< he whispered so you could neither hear him if you would still be awake and to not wake you up.

He picked you up, bride style, and lead you to his bedroom. He placed you down on his bed, hoping he didn't wake you up.
But for his bad luck you woke up.

>>Mhhhhhh.<< you started stretching >>Where the fuck am I?<< you said while looking around a bit.
>>Shh you're in my room, on my bed.<< Xiao explained to you your current position.

you got up from the bed still tired, you looked like you're drunk. Somehow you crawled to Xiao and grabbed his sleeve and pulled him on the bed with you.

>>Sleep here. Next to me.<< you said kinda unconscious, but you still knew you were doing what you really wanted deep in your heart.
>>Uh Y/N...<< Xiao wanted to get up but you hugged him hard and put your legs over his, you basically trapped the boy so he can't get up.

He giggled which made you kinda confused, but until he will be there, next to you, you will not complain.
>>I will not go anywhere, I promise...<< he tried to get your legs off him. He gave up, but then you put the legs off him. You snuggled under his shirt.
>>Ah! Y/N?!<< he said confused but he is having fun.

your head suddenly popped out right next to his face, a huge, true, smile on your face.
>>Just what do you think you're doing?<< Xiao asked all of a sudden in a playful, angry voice.

>>Hehe, just playing around a bit.<< you chuckled.
>>You call snucking under my shirt like this playing?<< he asked in the playful angry voice.
you laughed at his statement.

>>I can't take it anymore..<< he said and then...

he kissed you, gently, softly, a passionate kiss. You kissed him back for some reason.

>>I couldn't control myself, sorry.<< he apologised, but his apology was cut out by you, kissing him again.
>>Shut up.<< you said >>I enjoyed it so there is no need of an apology right?<< I asked him.
>>I guess.<< he said with the brightest smile you ever seen in your life.

༄~~~~~~~~~~~༄

>>Are you planning to stay like that all night?<< he asked you after a few minutes.
>>I don't mind<< you stated truthfully.

Then he suddenly moved and at the end with smooth motion put his shirt off.

>>Can't hide under a shirt if there is no shirt.<< he stated wisley, like he is Einstein or something.
>>put a shirt on!<< you said looking away.
>>Ay no need to be shy..<< he said while pulling your head to face him.

>>Its kinda embarrassing...<< you stated while looking at his amazing eyes.
>>No it is not. You literally see guys without shirts on beaches!<< he said with a crying voice.

>>I guess you are right..<< you said.
For the rest of the night you had left you two would just cuddle there in Xiao's bed.

>>Will you stay here the whole night?<< he asked right before you two fell asleep.
>>Yeah sure, I don't think my parents will be that angry... and if they will be ill just listen to what they have to say and than just pretend like we never had that conversation, easy.<< you explained to him, who's Einstein now, huh?

than you two just fell asleep in your arms.

༄______________________________༄

authors noteeeeeee!!!!!!

to anyone who expected smut here: sorry but I am not making smut with highschool students!

just keep reading okay theres gonna be a time skip somewhere I promise  😪