✰ New neighbour (chap. 3) ✰

-- RIIIIIIIIIING--

the class bell rang off. You were happy, your first month in the new school went nice and smooth without any embarrassing moments. You even met two friends. Well for Xiao you weren't sure.. But for Amber you were sure she is your friend now. But you were always curious who was walking in front of you with a hood on every morning when you walked to school. Then you remembered that you sometimes see a cyan stripe of hair and thought that maybe, just maybe...

>>Hey, uh.. Xiao?<< you tried to bring his attention so you can ask him if it was him that passed you every morning.
>>um..<< he looked kinda uncomfortable, since he never gets attention >>Yeah?<< he asked what's wrong with a simple word.
>>Uh, someone very similar to you always walks in front of me when I walk to school. Any possibilities it is you? The person had cyan hair just like you..<< you asked, feeling dumb already for just asking some random guy you know for a month if he passed you this morning.
>>That was you? Didn't I also bump into you a few times??? OH IM SO SORRY!<< he almost yelled at you.
>>Bro no need to apologise! You didn't really bump into me, just walked by very fast so some wind messed up my hair.<< you chuckled. Xiao loved this little conversation that you two are just having. It seems so simple to talk to you for him, and he loved that. Than he realised something.

>>Wait so you live near by?<< he asked. You looked back at him after you finished packing your books back into your bag. You always heard some chatter when you talked to xiao around you: 'omg is she really talking to the quiet guy' or 'why does she talk to him?' or shit like that but you just ignore them.

oh yeah he asked me something... what did he ask again?

>>Um sorry Xiao... Could you repeat the question...<< you felt embarrassed.
>>Yeah no problem.. it happens to me too...<< he said with a small chuckle. His little laugh surprised you, but you loved it.
>>I asked if you live near by?<< he asked again.

>>Actually I do. Five minutes from here.<< you answered. You were matching the energy.
>>Me too!<< he seemed kinda exited... you could feel it cause that is how you look and sound like when you're exited too. You loved it how you finally met someone who you can understand and he understands you.

>>Wanna... Uh walk home together? If you don't have school lunch...<< he asked but you interrupted him soon as he asked you.
>>Yes of course!<< you told him and you two walked from the classroom together, you could still hear the chatter which made you zone out again a bit.

༄~~~~~~~~~~~༄

>>hey you there?<< Xiao said while you were walking home. You were still zoned out and thinking about the chatter.

Xiao tried to wake you up by waving his hand in front of you. Than he did something that surprised him and you at the same time.

He rubbed you cheek and said >>Y/N? Wakey wakey!<< which made you wake up from the zone out immediately.

His hands were so warm and soft... you thought to yourself while Xiao was thinking about a similar thing; her cheeks are so soft...

What the fuck am I thinking omg! go away thoughts. You were trying to prevent thoughts that were just off the road.

>>Oh uh... sorry, I made you uncomfortable...<< he began to apologise but you stopped him right when he was surprised by your sudden motion.

You started rubbing his hand a bit cause you just couldn't understand how could it be so soft, and warm too?

You kinda zoned out again, but in a comfortable zone out.

>>Y/N...<< Xiao said, not uncomfortably but in a meaning 'hey wake up look at me'.
You looked up at his cyan-blue eyes. They are gorgeous.

>>Sorry now I made you uncomfortable...<< you apologised.
>>No, its fine..<< he said with a soft smile on his face.

The rest of the walk was in a silence... It wasn't really an uncomfortable silence... kinda comforting, kinda embarrassing.

What have just happened? you both thought to yourself.

You were both zoned out now. All until a thought waked you up.
>>Xiao where the fuck do you live?<< you started >>We are for real walking for 3 minutes now already and you never left my side?<< you asked him curious.

>>Ah, I live on the (street name), the pink-ish house.<< he explained.
>>No fucking way! We are neighbours! I live in the house just next by, the green one!<< you said with he same excited voice he had before.

>>Thats cool! Where is your room... if its the one looking at our house than you are opposite my room, which means we can talk through our window, hehe.<< he gave the idea.
>>You're not gonna believe me but... It is that one.<< you stated.
he looked at you with pure shock and excitement . Then he smiled at the idea he had... kinda embarrassed but he liked spending time with you so he liked the idea.

༄~~~~~~~~~~~༄

>>We are here.<< you said. Y'all kinda awkwardly looked at each other not knowing what to do.

>>Fuck it.<< you said and gave him a fast kiss on the cheek.

What did she just do... it felt nice and comforting... Xiao didn't understand what he just witnessed.

He was strangely looking at you and than did something unexpected.. He repeated what you did and gave you a Kiss on the cheek too. That made you kinda blush.
>>Bye Xiao, cya through the window.<< you said with a small laugh.

You walked into your house.

>>ANYONE HOMEEEEEEE?<< you yelled... no one answered.

>>Guess no one is home... Oh a sticky note.<< you noticed a yellow little piece of paper on the kitchen table.

----------------------------

Hey sweetheart, me and dad went to work :) we won't be home until 6am tomorrow since we're working night.
we will explain our schedule when we get home cause its pretty complicated to just write, find some food in the fridge
-love you, mom

----------------------------

You loved it then they left sticky notes whenever they went somewhere. You went up to your room to change to home clothes. After doing that you looked through your window and saw Xiao waiting for you to appear there too.

You opened the window.

>>Hey.<< you said with a pure smile on your face.
>>Hello.<< he did the same.

>>Why the fuck were you yelling like a maniac before?<< he asked playfully. This guy was totally different at home then at school, you loved it cause it was the same with you.
>>I was checking if my parents are home dumbass.<< you answered him.

>>Mine aren't, they never are tho. They're for real in Italy right now.<< he stated >>They won't be back for the next 3 months probably!<< he said happily.
>>Mine won't be home until 6am..<< then you got an idea.

>>Wanna come over and watch movies on illegal websites?<< you asked him cheerfully.
>>NOOOO!! NOT THE ILLEGAL MOVIE WEBSITES! I DON'T WANT EMILY 500 METERS AWAY TELLING ME SHE IS SINGLE!<< he answered to your question with the funniest thing anyone has ever told you these past few weeks.
>>Well do you have any better idea?!<< you asked him.
>>Yeah actually! Come over to my house! I have Netflix! NO SINGLE EMILY ON THERE!<< he was laughing hard now.
>>BRO DON'T CHOKE!<< you told him after you started to laugh hard too.

>>Alright alright, I'm coming...<< you said. >>I'll bring some snacks.<< you said.