✰ Moving {chap. 1} ✰

>>Why are we moving?<< you asked your mom while watching her bring boxes for your stuff.

You loved your life here in Tokyo and you didn't understand why would you need to move. You had friends here, you grew up here and now you'll live everything behind you and start a new life somewhere hours away from Tokyo.

>>I told you already... Your father found a better job there for him and me.<< she answered youe question.

You just sighed and started packing stuff into the boxes.

I wonder what my new life will be like...
Your toughts were mixed.. You were exited for the new life but scared because you will need to make new friends. And your social anxiety really said "no" there.

You just planned on sitting somewhere in the back of the class, hoping noone will be there.

༄~~~~~~~~~~༄

Once you packed your stuff, your mom told you to bring them to the frontyard and wait for the truck to come by.

The truck came like 3 minutes after you finished bringing the boxes down. You helped the man that drove the truck get the boxes inside. He thanked you and pulled away.

>>Like they couldnt just stay here and be happy with the job they have here...<< you murmured to yourself.

>>HE TOOK THE BOXES!<< you shouted in the house cause you didnt know where is everyone. Probablly in they're room packing they're shit.

You went up to your room and checked your phone. There was a notification from the principal of your new school you're going to attend.

________________________________
Principal of [school]

Dear Y/N L/N!

Thank you for choosing our school and trusting us with your knowledge!
We happly accept you in our school sistem. We cant wait to meet you.

From [school] principal
________________________________

Bruh they really love bots i see...
You tought to yourself after reading the message.

>>Now, now... What to wear to first day of school...<< you tought out loud.

༄~~~~~~~~~~~༄
Author note: HELLO THERE!
The first chapter isnt something special cause it was an intro to the whole story. It will get better ;)