Chapter 3

"Man, why are you so bad at hitting your shots?" Sua taunted, still hooked to the blonde as not a single shot came close to them.

"I know right Sua! Oh hey, you're back!" He exclaimed, excited to see her as the male on the ground was getting more and more angry as the second passed.

"Why are you ignoring me?! How dare you get distracted from the death penalty!!" He exclaimed, not stopping his pace.

"They're at it again." Finral quietly said, slowly approaching Yami and they both looked towards the sight in front of them.

"Welcome, to the absolute worst Magic Knights squad, the Black Bulls!" Yami announced, laughing in amusement as he stared at his home.

Third Person POV

Whooaa, this is scary! Starting today, I'm a Black Bull too!! First impressions are everything... Asta hyped himself up to make an introduction, wanting to make the best impression possible.

"I'm Asta from Hage Village and I joined the Black Bulls today!! It's great to meetcha!!!" He announced, attempting to gain the attention of his new members.

Being completely ignored, Asta could only stare as everybody continued to do their own thing. The majority of the members were still arguing with each other as it only got louder and louder.

A fireball flew towards Asta, blowing up the area he was in as everyone continued to yell over each other. Losing his patience, Yami pulled out his cigarette as he clenched his fist.

"Would you people quit breaking stuff?!" He growled, punching the wall next to him as it crumbled below his fist, scaring Asta.

In an instant, Sua ran to his side as everyone in the building seemed to get a grasp of the situation.

Silence overwhelmed the area as everyone stopped arguing, staring at the captain as they started running over to him.

"Mister Yami and Sua, welcome back!!"

"Captain, Sua, this is yummy you should try!"

"Welcome back you two!"

"Captain and Sua, do you have a minute?"

"DID ANYBODY GET IN YOUR FACES? IF THEY DID, I'LL GO CRUSH 'EM!!"

"Captain! Fight me today, okay?"

"Leave these little brats alone and come grab a drink with me."

"Here, here! Have a bite of this!"

"I'm sorry. I can't take it anymore. Can I go see my sister?"

The voices never stopped as Sua smiled towards everybody in the area. Yami's body shook with fake laughter as he glared at everybody.

"I see, I see. You guys like us that much, huh? But, you're annoying! Can it." He growled.

"SORRY!!" Simultaneously voices rang out as everyone kneeled in front of him, with the exception of Gordon and Finral standing by Sua.

"This shrimp is our other new member. Don't haze him so hard that he dies." Yami pointed towards Asta as he introduced him.

"I'm Asta from Hage Village!! It's great to meetcha!!!" Asta tried once again, successfully gaining the members attention this time as they stared at him.

"Try to get along with 'em. We've got other members, but the rest are out on missions, on breaks, or slacking off." Yami cut in once again.

Sua zoned out as she walked over to the older woman with pink, messy hair. Pulling it back, Sua allowed for the woman to throw up without the concern of her hair as she had done many times previously.