Chapter 5: Depression

(Marinette POV)

Adrien seemed really confused when he sat down, to wait until I was ready to come out, like he was trying to figure something, and well so was I, when I cleansed the akuma, I felt a pang of guilt it didn't akumatised me. And that made me go mental.

*Gasp* what if I am gonna mental. I was now panicking, as I headed home.

Adrien walked me home today, what a gentle man......Okay yah stop before I rant on how handsome, sweet, cute, lovely, blonde, hot, kind, gorgeous...... STOP......

The next day I found out that Chloe was with her dad, in New York, they were going there since Chloe's mom, Audrey Bourgeois, was holding a fashion show, of her designs. While Nino, and Alya, were away on there early Christmas holiday to Switzerland. (Coincidence much?)

I could handle it well, I thought...... and I was wrong.

The bullies came back. Kim, Ivan, Luka, and this time Lie la as well.

Tears were running down her eyes (Fake tears may I add), she was holding her right hand, like it was broken or something.

"How dare you try to twist Lila's wrist AND almost break Ladybug's leg."
"What's your problem?"

I was gonna burst out laughing.

"I didn't break my leg at all..."

"You little –" Kim started beating me up. While Ivan held me back. I shut my eyes tight, and felt the pain rushing through my veins, but it felt good, I felt like I deserve it. Finally, they let me go, when the bell rung. And lie la whispered in my ear.

"I told you I would make your friends against you..."

"No, you didn't." I smiled, as blood was pouring out of my mouth. "You helped me see my real friends and – "

I sighed angrily as I thought about Luka "Fake friends"

And with that I went to class, after washing my mouth, it made me late, and I got detention. This must've made me angry, but I didn't care.

The days to come were even worse than ever. Everywhere I go, I get bullied, hit. But not only that......

I – I guess I do it to myself too. So, in a way I am hurting ladybug.

I hurts myself ever day after school. My friends weren't back yet, only after a month.

I go home, remove my earrings. And keep it safely in the drawer. I knew Tikki would stop me from what I was about to do. I took one of my blades I use for stitching, and started withdrawing blood, first from the wrists, then slowly till half away from elbow. I then bandaged it tightly and put on my hoodie to sleep, after putting my earrings. Tikki guesses what happened, but she kept quiet. I love her so much, but I don't think I would survive much.

.....

Two days later, there was an akuma, I transformed quickly, it has been almost a week since I saw chat noir, he kept ignoring me, but today I didn't even try.

"I will avenge animals" Screamed the lady. She was wearing green and brown suit, to represent nature, while her belt was changing shapes of different animal faces (Kampe) She had burning red hair, and here hands were literally burning red.

I ran towards her and tied her up with yoyo and pulled her. Man was she heavy. Or I was weak?

She came crashing down, that made her angry. I quickly hopped on a rooftop, while the plant lady was in anger, her green creepy eyes were creepier than clown under your bed, or animatronics popping out of nowhere. Her seed like brown pupil was darting up and down, trying to find me. I whispered quickly "Lucky charm" A necklace appeared dropped on her hand. Not just any necklace, but the mouse miraculous. I knew what this meant, but I didn't want to give the miraculous back to Mylen because, I don't trust her. But we have no other choice.... Or at least I thought.