Chapter 3: Marinette NO!

(Marinette POV)

I messed up, I really messed up. I don't know how, or what I did, but I messed up. He didn't even make one pun, wasn't teasing, wasn't calling me m lady, and worst of all He is angry AT ME ! I don't even know what I did.

If I don't do something, I might lose my partner. Next day, I went to school.

I was so tired, after spending the time thinking of chat, and it just made even more grumpier.

"Well, Well, isn't it the Mari-brat"

"What do you want Kim?"

"We are gonna show you not to mess with lie la." And with that they started to punch me, but I kept quiet, and felt the pain increasing, and for some reason it felt ...... good. I liked getting hurt.

They started to do it even more, since I showed no reaction, they about to smash me into a locker, when someone pulled me and hugged me tight. This person was literally growling at them.

I was confused, who the heck was this? Before I could think I got a sniff of a fragrance only too familiar.

He let me go and pulled me gently to the nurses office.

I was gonna melt then and there. Adrien, Adrien. He hugged me, he growled – okay that sounds weird but why in the world did it seem familiar, and Adrien has never done it before, but someone has, but who...?

I was in the nurses office thinking. What am I gonna do with chat? What the heck is wrong with me? Do I literally like getting hurt? And why does Adrien remind me of someone not Adrien?

With all this, I become silent the whole day, Alya was on the verge of tears when Adrien told what happened, and to be honest, he seems shaky too, but somewhat like he just realized something.

Nino was holding Alya trying to calm her down, while he was trying not to break down too. Chloe on the other hand was furious, she was getting ready to punch Kim, Ivan and Luka. Yes Luka, at my school, my boyfriend – well ex – boyfriend – hitting me, this made me get even angrier.

I knew I was angry at lie la, Luka, my ex-friends, my life. I knew I was devasted, that chat noir hated me, everyone hates me. What I Didn't know was something heading towards me.

"MARINETTE NO!"

409 words. Cliffhanger..... 

Selina out. 

【나를 믿으세요】 // 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 ──  ❛ 𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌 ❜जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें