Chapter 2: Busy Breakdown (+Akuma)

(Adrien POV)

Life couldn't be better. (Note the sarcasm)

My dad always ruins me, I was grounded at least 8 times, because I got a mark lower than my last test. And now, I barely had time for myself. Between studying, fencing, Chinese, modelling, saving the day, crying – (Yes crying) – being angry at ladybug and school homework's and projects, I slept at 3 (Sometimes I catnap - I know – in middle sometimes, Nathalie helps) and woke up at 4 to study again. And school at 7.

And at school everyone, keeps asking me what's wrong. The only one who seemed to understand me was Marinette. I am so thankful, she doesn't question me, or annoy me to tell the truth, just looks at me, like she's telling me to take my time...then there's lie la..

And I finally snapped – (I ain't regretting anything here) – at lie la, and she seemed to be so angry, but she annoyed me the whole day – I am so lucky. (Sarcasm by the way). The thing I hate the most is how everyone believes a girl they knew for barely an year; over a girl they knew from probably kindergarten.

Besides, ladybug and Marinette, are friends, she would never hate ladybug – believe me – ladybug talks about Marinette like she wants chat noir to fall in love with her or something. But everyone knows that she is just a friend, it's not like I tried to kiss her or something – Liar what about the time you made that detective movie – you were so angry at Chloe that she interrupted your "just – a – friend" kiss.

Marinette is very sweet, kind and lovely – You sure she is just a friend? – unlike lie la, who lies with every breath, who knows maybe she is a monster from outer space that took the shape of a human and – I read to many books (Another reason why I am so tired)

But today was the last straw.

My dad literally screamed at me when he found out, I broke up with Kagami. But he calmed down and said to find a new one, that could 'maintain image'. And what do you know, he decided to find the perfect one for me. And that was the last straw. He chose freaking LIE LA! I was so dam angry, I snapped again for the third time this day.

"WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE MY FUTURE!"

My dad was shocked – not the scared shock, but the angry one – and HE snapped at ME

"I AM YOUR FATHER I CAN DECIDE YOUR FUTURE"

Okay he has a point there but....

"I MAKE MY OWN FUTURE I AM MY SELF"

I was prepared for any punishment, taking me out of school, grounded, no outside travelling for weeks, but this – this made me even more angry.

"THEN YOU SHALL LIVE WITH YOUR COUSIN IN LONDON IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT!"

I would have gladly taken that up, if I wasn't needed here. I stormed up to my room, and transformed, and went to the Eiffel tower. I knew I can't break down, but the more I thought about it, the more I got angry, sad, frustrated. And I did break down.

I was still crying, when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I was shocked. Okay first of all, the times I want her the most she doesn't even appear, but when I am literally breaking down, she appears like a hawk searching a prey – or a bug searching for - ... you know what never mind.

"What is it?" I Asked coldly.

"Kitty, what are you doing here?"

"I am sitting here trying to think" I said angrily.

She retracted her hand as if she had an electric shock.

"I – Are you angry at me?"

I kept silent. I mean even I don't know. Sometimes I'm angry and sometimes I'm gushing over her.

"I am sorry kitty, but why are you angry at me?"

I was about to rant, when there was a huge explosion.

I said quietly "Let's go"

She nodded.

We went to check.

A building just burst into dust, and people were break down to bits and dissolving into ashes.

"I am En Cendres, and I will burn everyone into ashes just like how you all tried to burn me!"

"Why would anyone want to burn you?" I said, this made En Cendres go to anger mode.

"You pesky cat! I will get you, and turn you into ashes"

"No thanks I am happy just the way I am – with legs"

She started chasing me around, I glanced at ladybug, to see her holding a red spray can, like the one we used in gamer, but by the way she's shaking it, I think it's empty, or not a spray. I took my pole and hit the gray lady on the head. She screamed in pain, and shot a gray bullet like shot, which almost shot through me , but I jumped, and landed on a roof.

The gray lady was now raging, and shot 3 bullets one after the other, I jumped, stretched and ducked, but finally ladybug decided to do something.

She took the spray can tied to her yoyo, and hit the grey lady, I was just as confused as the Cendres.

Cendres took the yoyo, but that triggered the button which sprayed the lady with pink confetti, while she was busy trying to remove the sticky pink stuff, I cataclysmed the bracelet. (I am so not good in writing these fight scenes)

A purple butterfly flew out, ladybug took her yoyo, untied it carefully not to trigger the spray can so it wouldn't spray more of the pink confetti. And she did her whole 'time to de evilse routine', then the 'Miraculous ladybug'. I was about to go, when ladybug stopped me.

"Can we- we talk"

I wanted to, I really do, but I remembered that if my father ever found out, I will be dead, and I have got a lot more of that homework, to study for the geo test, AND piano, before bed.

"Sorry, LB but I have a lot more work to do than I want, I won't have time."

With that I took off, leaving ladybug to bug out – or whatever.

1055 words. Yah, forgot to mention, each chapter has different POVs, and some chapters are short, and some are long, so yah.

Selina out!