Heart Break

This story isn't that sad, but kind of angst too. I am new to this. And there may be loads of spelling mistakes. But enjoy it, i had done this story before season 4 came out, so it will be based after 3rd season. Well enjoy...

By the way, the cover is mine. But if you want you can use it, just ask me...

~~~~

"I – I can't Alya"

"I can't fight him" She cried. This must be the hundredth time she broke down by now.

"It's all my fault, and he'll hate me, he is already akumatised because of me"

"But he lo – "

"Not anymore – I don't think so" Marinette hiccuped.

"Marinette you need to –"

"I'm sorry Tikki, Alya you use it." She muffled "Save him, I can't..." She burst into tears again.

"Oh Mari..."

"Go" She mumbled "I – I'll be fine"

Alya nodded not exactly assured, but she had to save Paris before Adrien destroys it.

"Tikki spots on" Alya said a little thrill filling her brains as well as a bit worried.

Alya – well Scarabella – swung over the rooftops and landed near river seine

"Marinette, my princess, where are you?" She heard a dull, out of life voice – that belonged to Adrien, or chat noir.

"Where are you?" He hissed with so much anger.

What did she do to him?

Why is he akumatised?

Scarabella didn't know, but what she did know was Adrien was heartbroken, and it was Marinette's fault, yet she is heartbroken too, so what the heck happened? 

I am uploading this story one chapter by one chapter everyday, except weekends.

Selina out