The Void.

IZUMI'S POV; 3rd Person

Izuku Felt His Soul Get Pulled Somewhere Unkown , Right after that the entire World Went Pitch Black.

Izuku Splashed on the ground, Blood immediately Flooded the area, His Neck was snapped and his legs and arms and Rib cage were broken Beyond Repair.

Izumi Looked at The Dead Body , She was still on the 8th floor, But the dead Izuku Was the only thing she could see.

'I failed... I Did this.. I Was too Late..' Regret and Sadness Immediately Flooded Izumi.

Tears Streamed down Her Face , She held her face with one hand Making only her eyes Visible.

"NO!" She Screamed.

"I'M SO SORRY!" She cried , Unaware Of the people that gathered around her to see what happened.

Her legs Gave in , And she collapsed on her knees.

"Oh my lord..." Their Neighbor Said , Looking at The Dead Body.

Izumi ran down The stairs As quickly As she could , Jumping and using her quirk to cushion the fall or make it Completely Harmless.

She Reached The 0Th floor , And Ran Towards Izuku's Dead Body.

"I'm So sorry.. I didn't want this.. I Didn't Want you to do this.." she Sobbed , Looking at izuku's Scarred face, Not caring about all the blood that's over her.

Inko reached Her and looked at the dead Body.

A single Tear Streamed Down Her Face as she patted Izumi's Back.

--++++++ It's not BNHA without Random Flashbacks ++++++--

"Mommy Look! Look!" A 5 year old Izuku Told His mother.

"Yes,Sweetie?"

"Allmight's saving People Again! I'm Gonna Be Like him Some day, Right, Mommy?" He asked pointing towards the TV , Smiling Brightly at his mother.

"Oh of course you will, Sweetie." Inko Said Patting Izuku's Head.

--++++++ Flashback End ++++++--

She quickly Wiped the tear away.

"I'm going back into the apartment. You bury him yourself, I doubt anyone would want to see that quirkless Piece of shit." Inko ordered her daughter , Which was completely out of character From Izumi's perspective.

"What..?"

"I already told you. Bury this orphan Yourself." Inko said as she finally Walked Away.

Izumi was left Speechless.
Her mother Never acted this way.

'This cannot Be Mom's Way To cope..' Izumi thought , But quickly buried the thought into the back of her mind , and stared at the Dead Body.

A huge crowd Came over , Some random Person Called an ambulance, But Izumi was in her Own Little World.

-----------------------------

"Zumi , Zumi! Come on Let's play football!"
A 5 year old Izuku Told His sister.

"Alright, And I won't Use my quirk , I Won't Need it to beat you!" Izumi taunted.

"Ha! Then so be it!"

---------------------------------

IZUKU'S POV; 3RD Person

"The what now?"

"As I Said. This is The void." The Skeleton Repeated.

"Yeah No shit But still That doesn't explain anything." Said a rather Pissed off Izuku.

The Skeleton Sighed.
"This is The Void , Where Everyone That Is sent Here Is Completely Forgotten , A Place That Is Seperate from Reality.
But You , Izuku Midoriya, Are a Rare Case."

"A Rare Case..?
Does Me Committing Suicide Change anything?"

"No, It does Not.
So you see, Your Soul Is In the Void, But your Body Is Destroyed."

"That Still Doesn't Explain Many things."

The Skeleton Sighed.
"As You See, Our scars are Very Similar.
It's Because you Were Destined To get them,
as you Are what the Guard would call A 'Reincarnation'." The Skeleton Paused.

"With You Not Being a Scientist Like Myself , Not Experimenting On Yourself, There Was No way To get these Scars , But As the Saying goes, Life Always Finds a Way." he Continued.

"So You're The Reason My Life Has always Been Shit..?" izuku Said Looking Down , Confused on what he's Supposed to Feel.

"In A Way , Yes.
But That's Not what We're Here for, I Am Here To Fuse Our Souls Together And Fully
Reincarnate."

"No." Izuku Answered Not Missing a Beat.

"If you Refuse , You Will Be Lost forever In the Void, No Way To get Back, Forgotten By Everyone, But in your case, Dead."

"I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK!
I DON'T WANT TO RELIVE THE ABUSE, THE BULLYING , I DON'T WANT MY QUIRKLESSNESS BACK!" Izuku Shouted as loud As he Could Clinching His fist and Looking Up At the Skeleton , Tears streaming Down His face.

But The Skeleton Said Something That Surprised Him.

"Who Said that you Would Be Quirkless?
You Would Go Back With My Powers which We Will Spend The Next Couple Of Years Helping you Master Them."

"P-Powers..?" Stuttered Izuku.

"But.. How..? They did Multiple Blood Tests And Checked Every bone In my Body!
They've Done Countless Tests!" Izuku Said
In Disbelief

"My Powers Aren't Quirks. they're What We, As in My Kind Call Magic, They're Not As Good as Quirks But Mine Surpass Quirks In Every Single Way."

"But Still- You said It your self! My Body Is Completely Destroyed, There's No way I
could Go Back!"

"My Magic Can fix A Couple of Broken Bones And Internal Bleeding Very Very Easily, It Can Even Fix a Broken Skull.". The Skeleton Sighed Once Again.

"Have You Every Wondered How you Can Brush Off Broken Bones , Arms , A Nearly Broken Back Like nothing?
It's Because of My own Doing.
I Have been Helping You From The Shadows Since the Day You were Born as I knew Your fate. "

Izuku Fell On His Knees, His Brain Unable To Process The Information.

The Skeleton Lend a Hand to Him , And Izuku Unconsciously Took It.

"Let's Start On A Brand New page , Shall we?
My Name Is Gaster. W.D Gaster." Said The Now Named Gaster , Smiling At Izuku.

"My Name Is Izuku. But You Already Know that..." Izuku Answered , Standing up.

Izuku Closed His Eyes, "I Accept Your Offer Of Fusing Our Souls, Now Let's start this Training!". Izuku Answered and opened his Eyes , Pure Determination Is the Only thing Visible In them.

"Very Well." Said A Still smiling Gaster.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I Know That izuku Changed Very Quickly , I just had No way to Go Through With this So I apologize.

I hope you enjoyed This chapter, and goodbye!