Eyes Closed and Vodka Pt7

New day, new program. I had no clue what my parents had planned for us to do today because Vegas wasn't a place for sightseeing. Before asking what was lingering on my mind this early in the morning, I went to take a shower. The shower was modern with bright marble on the walls and floor. Across it there was a huge mirror where you could judge yourself on the next morning, after partying all night long, whether you should shower or just leave it and stay musty.

I dried my washed hair and put on a slic black tanktop with some black shorts because they forecasted a hot day ahead. My parents had planned to drive to Arizona to the Grand Canyon.

The drive took 3h long. It was my first time seeing such an empty, plain, huge desert that seemed actually quite interesting and cool to look at. There were a lot of cactuses and other trees I didn't know the name of.
After a while, I got bored so I suggested that we could listen to some radio. My brother who sat on the copilot seat turned on the radio.
The only thing we could listen to was Say So by Doja Cat. Afterwards you could only listen to the radio salads which to be honest made me laugh quite a bit as my brother made a few comments about how good 'that current song' was and whether i was feeling the beat. I love my brother for making me laugh with his unfunniest and driest comments. But not drier than the desert we were driving through.
We saw some Arizona wild cows and in a gas station shop we saw lollipops filled with tequila and a worm in them.
Pretty surreal but also exciting to think that this is normal here and maybe even quite delicious.

We arrived at the station where you can ride the bus to go up to the Grand Canyon. Dogs weren't allowed though, so my dad smuggled Nighty into the bus without the guardians noticing. The waiting for the bus was too long as the sun was burning my skin and my already burned hairline. But eventually we got on the bus, so all was ok, right?

Since dogs were not allowed on the Skywalk over the Grand Canyon, we decided to split up so two of us could go while the other two stayed in the shadow with the dog. My brother and mom went first and then my dad and I. One stands on a glass platform and below their feet is the depth of the Canyon. Some people acted really scared to look down and my dad and I joked about what if you throw down a bouncy ball and we pretended to push the other one off the cliff, only jokingly of course.

On the whole, it was not really worth the money though. Sure, it was interesting and now we can say we were there but it was too expensive for what it actually was and besides the employees and guards weren't nice at all.

The bus drove down again to where it picked us up and we went back to our car so we could drive back to Vegas.
—-
We arrived at 6pm back in Vegas and were hungry, so we decided to go out. Famous here was the Gordon Ramsey Hells Kitchen restaurant, and of course we wanted to try that. Actually we have tried Ramsey's dishes in London once but there's always a second time, right?
We dressed up and changed clothes so we wouldn't walk around with sticky sweat lingering on our Arizona tanned bodies. 

The waiting line in front of the restaurant was longer than expected on a Monday evening. Even though the hostess told us we have to wait at least 45min to get in, we decided to just wait.
There was a double-date in front us and one of the ladies noticed Nighty in the doggie bag on my father's shoulder. She fell in love with Nighty. As soon as she locked eyes with him, she gasped out loud and squeaked in excitement.
« Awwww oh my gawddd what a cutieee! » , she exclaimed as her pupils grew bigger looking at him. 

« What's his name??? yes you:) I mean you, you little guy, uwuu »

« hahaha his name is Nighty »

« oh my gawddd Nightyyy, Megan come look at Nighty! », she shouted to the other woman of the double-date group.

« « oh my gawddd so cuteee » », both said sheepishly in sync when Nighty lifted his head to get a closer look at the loud women.

In the US people paid way more attention to Nighty than they did in Europe, which was adorable . I noticed how the guys preteneded to find it cute how their dates were so in love with a dog but I could see some type of...jealousy? Lol
—-
"Enjoy your meal guys!'', our waiter wished. I just ate a Caesar salad because
A i didnt feel like eating something huge and
B so Nighty could eat the chicken [sharing is caring]
My brother and dad had a Burger and my mom ate a black garlic salad.
Hungrily we ate the food we ordered without talking too much because the music was way too loud for any sober person to enjoy it. Of course everywhere in Vegas the music was too loud thus people got hyped for the drinking part of their night away.
—-
After paying we went out for a walk. You could never get bored here because wherever you looked, you would find either crazy stickers sticking on poles or traffic lights, half naked women in costumes trying to seduce men to their strip show, peoples' tshirts with funny quotes, small kids on vacation drinking their dad's beer, lots of homeless people with signs saying either to help them or to give them money for blowjobs and strip shows or you could just meet normal people trying to party and have fun.

Many people had a huge slushy that looked to good to be just a slushy. After looking around, searching for the slushy shop i quickly saw one or two. But of course as I assumed the colorful iced drink wasn't just sugar but it had shots of alcohol in it. I looked at the slushy shop and smirked at my dad and then looked back again at the colorful drinks. He understood what I was trying to say so he agreed on buying me one.

You could choose between many sizes. The smallest cup was 22 oz, the biggest was i think 42 oz. I had 38 oz only because I desperately wanted to have a souvenir drink 'tube' from Vegas

So after choosing the size, I needed to pick the flavors considering that each flavor had already rum in it, i chose vodka as an extra shot which cost 4$ more

So after choosing the size, I needed to pick the flavors considering that each flavor had already rum in it, i chose vodka as an extra shot which cost 4$ more. The blue flavor was tropical and the name was 'Eyes Closed' and the yellow one was mango flavored.
I shared it a little with my family especially my brother because I knew i could never drink all of this alone and didn't want to be drunk drunk.

Well

We walked around and i felt the alcohol hitting me, it felt a little slower and i was in a good mood despite still being a little exhausted from everything we did during the day. My mom talked to me and saw I reacted way too slow so she asked if I'm too much under the influence to which i responded with a no, but not convincing her.
I asked my brother if he was under the influence and him being his calm-self he just calmly responded with a nod, while I was laughing and smiling suspiciously. Luckily we were walking to the hotel so I didn't need to worry about spending more time outside among all the other tipsy/drunk people and feeling like I was one of them.
My brother asked if I wanted to come with him to Walgreens again to buy some water and some fruit as a midnight snack and even though I didn't feel sober enough to do that, I went along with it and thought to myself: when are you going to experience such a thing again?
And so with that I agreed on joining the late shopping experience and slowly the late evening ended.