You go on tour with her

***

***Pairing: Miley Cyrus x female!reader Warnings: None Requested: No

***
Pairing: Miley Cyrus x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: No

***

You and Miley had been the best of friends all throughout your childhood, so you pretty much grew up with each other.

When her fans took off, it didn't take you long to realize that you were seeing her less and less, and it was no secret that you were missing her greatly.

There was something else to it, you started discovering new feelings towards her like you never had with anyone else before, you knew you had fallen for her over the years. After Miley released some of her music, you of course listened to it and it only made you fall in love with her all over again. The song you favored very much was "Right Here" as it brought you a lot of comfort when you were really missing her. While she was on tour, you stayed behind and went on with your own life, deciding that maybe it was a good thing for her to explore the world with her career after growing worried that if you let your feelings slip about her, and especially if it was to her face, you worried how that might impact your friendship.

What you didn't know was that Miley felt the same exact way towards you, yet she remained silent for the same reasons. However, it eventually became harder for her to keep it a secret and that helped her to make up her mind to tell you how she feels. She decided that if you didn't feel the same, she would be alright with that, but if you did, that would make her the happiest person in the world. Miley was already happy while working her career, but with the more of you in her life, would be the secret ingredient of a happier life. So one day, you're finding yourself very surprised to have a phone call come in from Miley, asking if you would like to join her on tour and of course, you accepted her invitation.

All you had to say about touring with Miley, who was your favorite person in the world, was it gave you the best time of your life. You were in Paris, enjoying the view from the third floor of the Eiffel Tower when Miley made the move to confess.

"So (Y/n), there's something I've been wanting to talk to you about."

"What's on your mind?"

As you prepared yourself for what she wanted to talk about, you couldn't help but feel a little nervous about what it might be. You thought it might be bad and that something you did was the cause of what it was she was about to say.

"I don't know how else to tell you this, so I'm just going to come right out and say it. I like you, (Y/n). Like, I like you more then in a friendship kind of way. I think I'm in love with you, and it's okay if you don't feel the same way. I really do understand."

That was the last thing you had expected for her to say, it took you by complete surprise that it left you speechless before you could say anything.

"Oh Miley, I'm so happy you said that! Because I feel the exact same way for you. I really mean it."

"Oh, that's so good to hear. I was worried how you might react."

That very moment was when you shared your first kiss, being in Paris made the event feel more magical.

It was soon made official that you and Miley were together now and couldn't be any happier. Miley took you with her everywhere she went from that point on. You had known for a long time now, that Miley was truly the one for you.

You couldn't be any more right.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!

Miley Cyrus Imagines On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara