Fighting before bed

***

***Pairing: Miley Cyrus x female!reader Warnings: None Requested: No

***
Pairing: Miley Cyrus x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: No

***

When it came to arguments between you and Miley, they've only been mild ones but tonight, things got out of hand as it escalated.

What happened was that you had accidentally knocked over a snow glob decor and watched as it hit and shattered all over the floor. Knowing you weren't wearing anything on your feet, you had to be very careful to where you step to retreat it.

Miley wasn't around when this happened, she was upstairs talking to someone on the phone. You knew this snow glob meant a lot to Miley, and you just felt terrible, like the worst girlfriend ever. Thinking Miley hadn't heard the crash, you begin trying to clean it up before she runs into it. But that all changed as you hear Miley's footsteps approaching you. Before you had said anything, you could tell she was already very upset even though it was an unexpected accident. That was when she started asking you what happened before pointing the finger at you, making it your fault for destroying part of her property.

"What happened?!"

"I was trying to clean up the dust, and I didn't realize how close I was to your snow glob. I'm sorry, I promise you that it was an accident."

"Well, why didn't you try harder to be more careful?"

"It was on the top shelf and I couldn't properly see it. I really didn't mean to."

"Yeah, I can see that. You've always just been clumsy. Is there at least one thing that you can do right?"

"Miley-"

"You know what? I don't want to hear it, you had wrecked something that meant a lot to me and right now, I can't even stand to look at you."

It was difficult for you to actually believe that she was saying all of this. It really hurt you to hear it, but what struck you the most was how Miley didn't even ask if you were okay as she usually would.

But what she says next, takes the cake.

"Just get out of my way before I do something I'll regret."

Hearing those words gave you the most uneasy feeling you had ever felt.

Without hesitation, you made a break for the guest bedroom, locking the door behind you as you slide down it, tightly hugging your knees up to your chest. You've seen Miley upset before, but not like this. Never have you thought you'd see her come this far during an argument and you had to admit, it was a little scary. Those words echoed through your mind, taunting you for hours it seemed. You weren't sure how long it had been since, as you were growing sleepy. You didn't want to sleep without Miley, but with her being like this gave you good reasons to why you should use the spare bedroom.

Once you settled in bed, wrapped under the covers, your phone notified you a text message. You instead of checking on it, you knew it who it was from and you weren't ready to talk just yet. While everything was taking over your thoughts, you were starting to doze off, just as your eyes shut, a know came at the door, jolting you awake. Miley's voice came from the other side of the locked door as you weren't responding.

"(Y/n)? Can I come in?"

When you didn't answer, you hear the doorknob turn, indicating of her attempting to gain access to you before realizing you locked her out.

"Please, (Y/n)? I want to talk to you. Please just hear me out."

You reluctantly answer her plea to talk to you, slowly pulling yourself out of bed to allow her entry.

As you opened the door, you wouldn't look at her, you went back and buried your face in your pillows as you feel the mattress dip from the empty space beside you. Miley had put her hand on your back, causing you to slightly flinch.

"I think we should talk."

"I really don't have anything to say."

"Okay, then I'll talk and you listen."

As she begins to talk, you feel her rubbing soothing circles on your back.

"Listen, I'm sorry for earlier. I know that word alone won't fix what happened at all, and I know that I screwed up overreacting. You have no idea how bad I feel, but I'm determined to make things right anyway possible."

"I don't know how you could."

"Is there anyway I can make it up to you?"

As you lay there, you thought it over before coming up with something.

"Can we just pretend this never happened?"

"You got it, already done. Do you think you can do something for me?"

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Come back to our room, I can't sleep without you there. Especially since we have a big bed."

That was really all it took for you to accept her apology and give her forgiveness.

You agree and walk along with her as she takes your hand. This by far, had been the most intense argument you had, but you were glad it had been resolved.

All that mattered to you was that you had your Miley back.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!