Your car breaks down

***

***Pairing: Miley Cyrus x female!reader Warnings: None Requested: No

***
Pairing: Miley Cyrus x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: No

***

"It's okay, everything's going to be okay. Just tell me what's going on."

That was you talking on the phone to Miley, you were calling for her help because your car had broken down somewhere on the seemingly deserted country roads and you didn't know what do.

As you spoke to her, you couldn't help but feel weak about the situation you and your car were in. What happened was you were in your way to a friend's house which was a a little ways away from where you and Miley are living. But on the way there, your car suddenly seemed it didn't want to work for you.

Not knowing what to do, you called Miley for help. The thing is, this is the first time this had happened to you, and you were in panic mode. It was almost difficult for you to talk to her without your voice breaking, you wanted to seek stronger then that.

"I think my car broke down and I can't get it to work or anything. I'm sort of stranded on unfamiliar roads, I don't what to do."

"Okay, all I can tell you  for now is the best thing in the world for you right now is to remain calm and that I'll come and get you. Can you tell me what your surroundings are like?"

"Well, there's a big red barn on the right side that looks abandoned."

As soon as you said that, Miley immediately knew where you were and gave you some following instructions while you waited for her to come to your rescue.

"Okay. I know your location, I'll get there as soon as possible. In the meantime, just stay in the car and lock the doors while you wait. Do you have any sort of self defense weapon just in case?"

"Just pepper spray."

"Aright, I want you to keep that with you at all costs."

After getting off the phone, you waited patiently for her to show up.

However, you weren't aware just how worried Miley was about your well-being and had ended up calling the police to check on you out of worry. When the police showed up, you were a little confused and even more as they were approaching you after pulling over. As the one officer was close up, you hesitantly rolled your window down and started talking to him.

"Are you (Y/n) (L/n)?"

"Depends... who's asking?"

"The police, your partner called and asked for us to make sure you were okay."

"Yes, that would be me."

As you continue to communicate, that's when Miley pulls up not far from you.

As you watch her coming your way, you could see the worry written all over her face before she engulfed you in a loving, comforting, tight hug. After pulling away, the questions begin of you being okay.

"Are you okay?"

"I am now that you're here."

"Good. Let's see about getting you home, now."

That evening was spent by Miley comforting you, as this event took a toll on you.

You watched your favorite movies together, she then prepares your favorite meal for the evening, and then you cuddled with each other on the couch. All you could say was that Miley truly knew how to make everything better, whatever it was you're going through.

Not only that, but you realized just how lucky you were to be the one that Miley calls you hers.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!