Cuddling (requested)

Pairing: Miley Cyrus x female!reader Warnings: None Requested: Yes

Warnings: None
Requested: Yes

***
Both you and Miley wish so much that every day could be spent like as you are now.

Miley almost never fails to keep a busy schedule, so much so that there are times where you can't spend embracing each other, cuddling on the couch while watching your favorite movies.

Because Miley was always so busy, she hardly had any free time to spend with you and to have any day or two off was a rare occurrence, such as today. This was Miley's last day off and you both wanted to take advantage of it spend it in each other's company as much as you can for as long as you can. You were both cuddled up together on the soft sofa as a movie was playing on screen, holding onto each other as you watched it. This has always been and will probably forever be the favorite activity in the household in which you both live. Throughout the movie, you feel yourself growing more sleepy due to the comfortable atmosphere you were sharing with your favorite person. You don't remember falling asleep, but as you woke a couple hours later, you feel around to discover that Miley wasn't there anymore. You just thought that if you both had fallen asleep, Miley woke up before you and was probably needing to use the bathroom.

Sitting up, you stretched out your arms and legs before standing up. As you approach your shared bedroom, you can hear a faint voice coming from the bathroom in there. When you got close enough, you could hear it better, now knowing that it was Miley's voice and it sounded like she was talking to someone on the phone or talking to herself thinking she wouldn't be heard. Miley talking to herself was had become a rare occurrence since the last time you caught her doing it. The last time she'd done it, it was before the relationship had even started and you were both just friends at the time.

This happened at her place, her same place that you currently lived in. You remained hidden but stayed close by to eavesdrop a little and what you heard made your heart jump in unbelievable overwhelming joy and relief. What Miley was doing was standing in front of her tall mirror, practicing with her reflection on confessing her feelings and asking you out if things would go the way she hoped it would. Never did you think Miley would be the one to make the first move, you were friends for three years at this point and you had wanted to be more then that. Three years was how long it took for you to gather your courage to even step in as you were right then, but Miley beat you to it. It was after finishing up the confession and how she was going to ask you out when you revealed your presence.

"I've been interested in you for a while now, (Y/n).. and I was wondering if you'd want to go out for coffee sometime?"

"I would love to."

The sound of your sudden voice had her flinch in fright, as she waited to gain her composure.

"How long have you been there?"

"Long enough."

"Dammit!"

Looking back on that, it was now a funny story to tell and to be reminded of how things between had got more serious.

As you lost in these thoughts, you were woken to hearing Miley talking to her manager about work the next day. From the way she sounded, she sounded like she had caught a bad cold or something, which was something that you didn't quite understand and didn't make sense of. When you were snuggled up together, she seemed healthy as a horse and didn't show any signs of any symptoms of sickness.

"I've come down with the flu and I wanted to make arrangements to stay home and quarantine for a few days."

This was the first lie you've ever heard Miley tell.

She had never lied to you, and it seemed she was always honest to other people around her. But this was evidence that was not the case, she was telling a lie over the phone to get more days off and that worried you.

"Thanks, I appreciate your flexibility. I should be good to return within the next few days."

Just as quickly as Miley ended the phone call, the bathroom door flew open without warning and Miley was obviously shocked to see you there, as she expected you to be where she left you.

"Oh, (Y/n)..."

"Are you really as sick as you say?"

The look on her face dropped as Miley realizes you've overheard her conversation.

"No, but I miss you a lot and I want to spend more time then I was given with you."

Miley always had a soft spot for you, even before you started going out, all you worried about was of her getting into possible trouble at work for doing this.

You didn't want to be taken the wrong way, but if this was going to get her in some trouble at work, you weren't going to let her risk it. Meaning that even if this is the only way to spend more time together, you didn't want be spending it like this while having that very thought hanging above your head.

As if Miley could read your thoughts, she begins to reassure you that it was okay.

"Don't worry, they work for me more then i work for them. I promise it won't cause trouble for anyone."

"Okay."

You smile as she wraps her comforting arm around you, knowing those sudden worries are nothing but gone.

The rest of the evening was relaxing, the two of you still remaining on the sofa having a movie marathon while the both of you plant soft kisses on one another.

It couldn't get anymore magical then this.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!