She thinks you're cheating (requested)

Pairing: Miley Cyrus x female!reader Warnings: None Requested: Yes

Warnings: None
Requested: Yes

***
You and Miley Cyrus trusted each other completely, as girlfriends should.

There isn't a single relationship out there that could be deemed as more perfect then others, and if there was, you've just missed it. The relationship you had with Miley Cyrus would be described as not in anyway perfect, but it was a good and healthy relationship. The closest to perfect you would have to entitle it as a perfect match.

Just like any other couple, your relationship would run into a few disagreements here and there, but nothing serious ever occurred. That is, until this very moment, you and Miley were being cruel to each other in such a way you couldn't even imagine. What started all of this was the fact of Miley actually coming right up to you, admitting that she had suspicions of you seeing someone else behind her back. Your first reaction was knowing Miley should know better then to even consider such a thing, the next was of finding out why, so you asked her and you almost wished you hadn't. Miley's response was surprising, somehow she had gotten the idea that you were cheating with another relationship involving Emily Osment. That has really got to be the dumbest thing you've ever heard on the planet. As she spoke to you about this, you were eating an ice cream bar and that response nearly had you dropping it.

"What in the world have you that idea?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe the fact you're both constantly texting each other, and when I ask about it you deny it completely."

"Miley, I find that hard to believe you take your suspicions quite literally to make an accusation like that. She's just my friend, that's it."

The truth was, you and Miley had an anniversary coming up and Emily was helping you with plans for that evening. Miley would let her emotions get the best of her at times, and this was another one of those times.

"I find that hard to believe."

"It's the truth!"

"If it's true, let me read your texts."

"I can't let you do that, Miley."

"Why not?"

"I can't tell you, either."

The look on Miley's face has changed and it was incredible.

The look on her face had turned from anger to seemingly pure hate. It was almost scary that a person's face like that can change in just a matter of seconds. Especially on the face of those you love, and in this case, it was happening to Miley. Miley looks as if she's about to say something but changes her mind and walks towards your shared bedroom, slamming the door shut behind her. This whole thing had gone further then it needed to, how so was if Miley wasn't going to believe your side of the story, then you feared your relationship wasn't going to workout. Just the thought of it ending out a lump in your throat, but you didn't let yourself cry it out, you were stronger then that.

So what you did next was, picking up on where you had left off on anniversary plans with Emily. You didn't tell her what had happened at first, but when you did, she was outraged and wanted to know some sense into Miley. It took everything she had not to, and that was perfectly understandable. The night of your anniversary arrived and you went as out your wits end to make sure everything was in order to make the evening perfect for the both of you, hoping this would help to leave things behind. Miley was still giving you the cold shoulder and it was hurting you, no matter how many times you've denied the hurt. Miley was off working and that gave you time to set everything up in the exact way you wanted it to be.

Miley was your love and you didn't want to lose her, and you were hers. Miley was late coming home and that worried you, as you thought of all the places she could possibly be, you started growing more concerned that you almost called Emily to have her come help you find her. But as you were about to, you hear the front door opening and closing. A sigh of relief left your lips and you went over to greet your girlfriend. Miley looked upset about something and you decided to ask her about it and as you were about to, you saw that she was carrying a huge bouquet of your favorite flowers and a box of chocolates. It started feeling more like Valentine's Day more then your anniversary.

"Are you okay?" You ask.

She looks up at you with an expression that was hard to read, before explaining while giving you what she had walked in with.

"Just hadn't been a good day at work, I can't stop thinking about the other night and I wanted to say I'm sorry and I love you." You smiled as you accepted her gifts.

"Miley, you don't have to give me anything. Your love is enough and I had forgiven you for it."

"I know, but I just wanted you to know."

"I already know."

"Besides, it's our anniversary isn't it?"

"Yes, and I have something for you, too."

"What is it?"

Miley follows you back to the kitchen where you have the table set up in just the right way and judging by the look on Miley's face, you could tell she loved it.

"I love it! Thank you, baby. Happy anniversary, I love you."

"I love you, too. Happy anniversary."

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!