She's rude the first meeting

***

***Pairing: Miley Cyrus x female!reader Warnings: None Requested: No

***
Pairing: Miley Cyrus x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: No

***

Ever since her Hannah Montana days, she has long since been your role model and have always dreamed of meeting her one day.

It's come to your understanding of how much that is likely to happen, so you never gave it a real thought on what would be said or anything if that chance is one you'll ever encounter.

Miley was not just your role model in fashion or at all in her acting career, but she sure was in her singing career. Music was something you would always turn to in the hardest of times, and it was in one of those hard times you had discovered Miley Cyrus. Watching her music videos, interviews, and such always out a smile on your face and filled you with hope. In reality, Miley truly was a sweet person with a big heart, it was an unlikely turn of events when you had run into her one day in your favorite fast food restaurant. You were in line, and as you waited for your turn to come, you had no idea that she would be the one to stand behind you. The truth is, you've already run into her in the same store you happened to be browsing in.

You had actually purchased tickets for her upcoming concert in your hometown and had been wanting to look for a new outfit. The shirt you had wanted was on the top shelf, and because you can get really shy, you ditched out on the option of asking for some help from an employee and took the task into your own hands. As you were jumping up to get a hold of it, you were in no way successful at it and it didn't get any better as you hear someone clear their throat behind you, a female's voice asking if you could reach her one of the same shirt.

By the fifth try, you were finally able to grab one, you turn around to hand it back to the person behind you. When you saw that it was Miley Cyrus, you were stunned of how close she was to you, causing you to freeze for a split second. Miley's expression changed from calm to telling you she was getting annoyed by your stare.

"Well?" Miley asks, clearly impatient and annoyed.

You then realize you were staring at her, feeling embarrassed as you blushed a light shade of pink while handing what she asked for.

"Here, I'm sorry. I don't mean to stare, you just caught me off guard."

Miley didn't seem to take your apology seriously, it seemed to add on to her feeling even more annoyed.

What she did next, took you by surprise and had you seeing her in a different way then you had before. Miley then stretches her hand out towards, you, causing you to back away a little, asking for your phone.

"Well, sure. Do you need to make a phone call?"

"No, I want to get this over with."

"Sorry? I'm not sure I quite understand what you mean."

Miley rolls her eyes as she scoffs at you, explaining what she was talking about.

"Of course you don't. I'm talking about you wanting to take a picture with me."

"Oh no, that's okay-"

"No, really. I insist."

Miley didn't sound too convincing, if anything she sounded bitter to you.

Without another word, you took off out of the store, leaving the shirt behind, completely forgetting about it as you ran into the food court. You didn't know it but Miley followed you over, feeling guilty about the way she was to you through her words and actions. Like you, Miley left the shirt behind and instead, waited in line behind you, waiting for you to order. Once you had ordered what you wanted, you started digging through your wallet for the money you had. Before you had the chance to pay for your meal, someone behind you beat you to it.

It took you by surprise, more so when you saw that it was Miley. This was new, Miley seemed to have turned into a different person from the one she portrayed as just minutes ago.

"You didn't have to do that."

"Yes I did. Listen, I'm sorry for what happened back there. I've just been under a lot of stress lately and I know that's no excuse for taking it out on you, to someone I don't know."

"Well thank you, but it's really okay."

"No it's not. This is the least I can do to make up for it, unless you can think of anything else I can do for you?"

"How you join me for lunch and we can get to know each other?"

"Done deal!"

Of course there are times when Miley has her bad days, just as anyone else does so as well.

But getting to know Miley would soon come to you as one of the best moments to ever have happen in your life. After a couple of years go by, you and Miley find yourselves living with each other with a wonderful future ahead of you.

It was a future you both looked forward to.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!