She cries with you

***

***Pairing: Miley Cyrus x female!reader Warnings: None Requested: No

***
Pairing: Miley Cyrus x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: No

***

It had been a peaceful evening you and girlfriend, Miley Cyrus, were having in each other's company.

The both of you were snuggled up together on the couch, watching Impractical Jokers, a reality show you both favored. However, the quiet evening was interrupted by a phone call coming in through your phone.

As you pulled it out of your pocket, you checked to see who it was from. When you saw it coming from your dad, you couldn't help but find it ironic as the relationship you had with him was on thin ice. After your parents divorced, you wanted nothing more to with him as he was the one to have walked out one day, blindsiding you with your mom and younger brother. You let out a scoff, catching Miley's attention.

"What is it?"

"My dad is calling me, I wonder what's going on?"

Just as you answered the phone call, you suddenly had a gut wrenching feeling that something was terribly wrong.

If not so, there wasn't any valid reason you could think of as you why he's calling you now. But before really getting through to your dad, you were at a loss for words when you heard him crying for the first time in your life. It was at this point you knew that what your gut was telling you had been confirmed, and having you decide to put the phone call on speaker. Not only for if you were going to need moral support from Miley, but because whatever is going on in your family, Miley had just as much right as you did to know. The phone call didn't last even five minutes, the first thought that had come to when your dad had just said something really awful happened, you had thought it was going to be about your mom or younger brother.

But that wasn't it at all.  The news he delivered to you was completely the last thing you had expected, and you could very much tell Miley was ready to let tears form and flow as you were. What actually happened was just as bad as you had thought, but it wasn't about your mom and brother, it was about your grandma on your dad's side. You were then informed you that there had been a really bad car accident and your grandma grandma had been involved. You felt Miley's hand over your as you got more details about it over the phone, and as you were, you could feel the tears fall down your cheeks. As you spoke again, you didn't let it show as you wanted to remain strong for not only your dad, but for the rest of your family.

"Is there anything I can do? Do you want me to come by, because I can if you need me to."

Your voice wavered as you spoke, but you didn't let it break.

"No... I have to go."

After the phone call ended, both you and Miley were silent, shedding silent tears before embracing each other.

Miley had met your grandma several times, and she had told you that she felt that your grandma was her grandma as well, aside from you, your grandma was the one she was closest to in your family. You could feel Miley's tears land on your exposed shoulder before pulling away.

"Are you okay?"

"Just in shock, I'm not sure how I'm feeling right now other then sadness and a little anger."

"Would it help if we talked about it?"

"Maybe later, just not right now."

"Do you want to watch a movie?"

"Sure. Which one?"

"That's all up to you."

Miley let you choose the movie to watch together, you considered putting your favorite on, one that Miley wasn't too fond of, but decided against it and put one on you both really enjoyed.

After popping it in and pushing play, Miley pulls you in her side for a snuggle. Neither you or Miley don't remember falling asleep, you were surprised that you even got any sleep at all. The truth is, you probably wouldn't have been able to get any if Miley wasn't there by your side.

The way you saw it, was as the both of you being each other's shoulder to cry on.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!