Jk:-if he is your only friend then its mean you will... jk pulled his hair in frustration.... do one thing tae next time when we have sex call your bff to being eye witness of our se*

Tae:-great idea well  I dont mind...tae shamelessly replied

jk:- you are impossible tae...he said beside of tae he seemed unhappy and being so done with his boyfriend boldness

after sometimes tae succeeded to change jk mind by  saying that he was jocking around

They both had their breakfast sorry
Lunch
They both feed each others and
spent their  entire evening watching Hollywood most romentic movie tae was  sleeping in jk  arms meanwhile jk  was  feeding tae  popcorn .

Time skip:-

Love birds were enjoying their coffee mugs cold airs were enough attractive to calm their super tiring souls and body, stars were twinkling on the sky like  pearls in sea water in day light, everything was  looking more romantic than any  kdrama's romantic scene.

Jk:-let's order something ...then dailed number for home delivery ,tae was  roaming around when jk asked him
Would you  like to let me know that what you wanna eat?

Tae:- well right now I want you  to eat me out... he said in soft tune which was enough audible to capture jk attention, jk immediately switched off his phone and threw it somewhere on the grass

Without wasting any further second Jk  drew closer. Tae stared as jk  neared him with a soft smile he wrapped an arm around tae's waist causing him to squeak a little.

"so you want me to eat you  out  huh kitten~" said jk the name rolling of his tongue his voice smooth and deep almost captivating tae as he felt his face flush and heat up. "N-not..really.." said tae a little nervously.
Jk blinked,"Are you sure little tae~ you seem to be eager~" he said leaning a little closer to tae.

(On ther hand restrent manager manager was asking helow sir we are waiting  for book your order are you  there...I think their phone battery is dead)

TAE  squeaked softly placing his hand on the JK'S chest. JK chuckled lightly leaning closer faces mere inches apart. TAE  felt his heart beat racing as his hand pressed against Jk's chest . Without any hesitation  jk closed the gap capturing the soft lips of his kitten in a sweet kiss.

Tae froze but relaxed soon  as he wrapped his arms around his dashing boyfriend  . Jk licked the tae bottom lip with his  tongue and tae gasped softly allowing entrance as his  boyfriend  slid his tongue into the tae's mouth frenching him slowly.

Jk pushed tae against the mansion  entrance door allowing his hands to roam tae with already sensitive and dangerous.
Which made tae let out a soft moan of pleasure  he felt himself heating up as jk slipped a hand in  front of his pants and boxers caressing tae's length slowly and carefully earning  moans from little lover .