Chapter 84

Alex

I got out of the car. I went inside the building. I took the elevator. I got into my office. I started to work. Time went by. It's lunchtime. I can't wait to go home to see Bella. I hope my angel isn't that sick. I sighed as I kept working. I checked the time. It's only one hour left. "I can't, I have to go home," I said as I quickly stood up.
I packed my stuff. I walked out of the office. I got to the elevator. I arrived downstairs. I went to the car. I drove fast home. I arrived. I got out of the car. I went inside. I walked upstairs. I got into the room.
"Alex?" She asked. "Hey, my angel."
"Hey."
"You are early today."
"I know, my angel, but I couldn't wait to see if you were alright," I said.
"How are you now?" I asked. "I'm fine."
I came and stood in front of her. "Alex," she said nervously as she looked up at me.
"Yes, my angel?"
She isn't saying something. What's going on? Oh no. Did something bad happen to her?
"Bella, what is it?" I asked worriedly. "I'm..."
"You what?"
"I'm pregnant."
My eyes opened a bit. Wait, what? Is she pregnant? I don't know what to say. All I know is that I'm the happiest person alive. But I can't show that before she tells me how she feels about having a baby. "Are you sure?"
"I took a pregnancy test and I got two lines," she said nervously while looking at me. She showed me the test. I grabbed it. I looked at it.
There are two lines. Wow, I never imagined ending up having a lovely family.
I looked at her. "Would you like to have this baby, Bella?"
"I..."
She sounds nervous.
"Bella..."
I sat down carefully beside her. She looked at me nervously.
"Yes, Alex, I do want it."
Thank god she wants it. I really do want the baby, I was scared she didn't want it.
"But if you don't want the baby, I understand."
I smirked. "Bella, I want the baby too, I just wanted to make sure you wanted it so you don't feel forced to have the baby," I said.
"I'm happy you want the baby, Alex."
"I'm the one who is happy that you want the baby."
She smiled at me. I quickly stood up. She looked at me and her eyes widened a bit. Holy shit I'm going to be a dad.
I quickly grabbed her by her waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I started spinning her around.
She laughed.
"I can't believe, I'm going to be a dad," I said happily while spinning her around. I stopped. "Oh shit, what am I doing?" I asked. I can't spin here around. She will get dizzy. That's not good for her or the baby. "My angel, I'm sorry, you need to rest," I said. She giggled. I sat her down on the bed. "My angel, do you need anything?"
"Alex, relax a bit."
I don't know why, but I can't. I am going to have a kid with my dream girl.
She giggled.
"Come and sit here," she said as she pointed beside her. I quickly went and sat beside her.
"My angel, you are going to be the best mom."
She giggled. "You are going to be the best dad."
I smirked. "My angel, lay back, you need to rest, that's important."
I placed two pillows behind her back. She laid back while giggling. I placed my hand on her stomach. "Our baby," I said while looking at her stomach. I stroke her stomach carefully.
"Now it will come a new angel to this world," I said while looking at her stomach.
"Mhm," she said happily. "We are going to have a big and happy family, my angel."
"Yes," she said happily and placed her hand on my cheek. I looked at her. "My angel, you need to eat something, what do you want?"
"And drink, do you want something to drink?" I asked quickly.
"Alex, my baby, relax," she said as she stroked my cheek.
"My angel, it's important that I take care of you and our baby."
She giggled. "Don't worry, we are going to take good care of the baby."
She strokes my cheek.
"Yes, my angel."
She placed her hands on her stomach as she looked at her stomach. "My angel," I said while looking at her. She looked at me.
"Yes?" She asked. "Do you have any idea when you want to do the wedding?" I asked. "I do it when you are ready, Alex."
"I'm always ready, my angel, you just have to tell me when you want to and we will do it," I said while looking at her.
She giggled. "Well, I'm not sure, but we can start with getting the dresses and everything ready," she said. "Alright, my angel, we can do all that ready."
"Mhm," she said happily. "But I will get the girls with me when I will choose the dress and stuff like this."
"Do what makes you happy, my angel."
She giggled. "You need to get the boys with you too, by the way."
"Alright, I will do that," I said. She giggled.

Heartless HeartOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara